vasopro/biotek ephedrine out of stock

Goffio69

Awards
When do you expect to have one of both in stock?
thanx

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think he knows that and all maybe an email might do some good...

Goffio69

Awards
The fact is that i'm about to pass a big order but i have to wait that one of both is back in stock and i fear that during this waiting period, another item of my order became out of stock.
Nutraplanet should allow their customers to finish an order, even if some product are out of stock and shipp the whole order once they received the missing products.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
The fact is that i'm about to pass a big order but i have to wait that one of both is back in stock and i fear that during this waiting period, another item of my order became out of stock.
Nutraplanet should allow their customers to finish an order, even if some product are out of stock and shipp the whole order once they received the missing products.
email Sam and Im sure he will work it out for you somehow.

Jaxxx

Jaxxx

Board Supporter
Awards
I also needed some Biotek with my order, I emailed them asking about it. They said if you just put the out of stock items in the comment section of the order they will add them to the order manually... My order didn't show Biotek when I checked out but it does now when I check the status. :)

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Biotek and Retain will both be in Monday. Sorry for the delay...we always get a little behind after big presales.

Thank you for your patience!

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I suggest using an ephedrine without the bronchodilator(sp?) in it if using as a stim.

Goffio69

Awards
i bought mine on ephedrineforsale.com, 200 tablets of pure ephedrine hcl without the guafenesin.
I'd like to buy the Bolt ephedrine but i live in France and dnepharm doesn't export it.
By the way, i'm looking for someone who would be okay to to buy the Bolt one and send it to me (of course i'll give the money )...:D