halodrol ???

dennis25271

Awards
on the first 10 days of taking halodrol I thought there was nothing like it, I'd get pumps doing nothing the next 10 days were different, headaches, sore joints, puffy eyes, anyone else had any problems or just me?:wtf:

HugeBB

Awards
Interesting. After about 2 weeks I noticed headaches and mild joint soreness.

Spartan117

Awards
dennis, the first 2 weeks I didn't notice anything. Thought I was wasteing my time, but I'm in week 3 now and am loving it. I do have the sore joints. Its getting kinda annoying. No headaches or puffy eyes. I am also taking mega zol. Just goes to show how supps affect everybody differently.

2small

2small

Board Supporter
Awards
what time of day are you taking halodrol. does it really matter?

dennis25271

Awards
I tryed different times during the day and before bedtime and kept a headache so I guess it doesn't matter

shellman

Awards
Dennis what Lot number do you have? I have the newest with 02/08 Exp and some people are saying that it is different than the first 2 batches, I am on day 6 and am still waiting for something to happen, have had a few headaches like you.

ICEBERG

Awards
I am on my second cycle of Hdrol and I am also taking Zol, and Mass. I notice back pumps and pain after a workout in my lower back region- just a dull pain. I have not had head-aches but some joint pain. I would drink more water and make sure that you are eating quality carbs so that your electrolyte levels are balanced.
If not you will get light-headed and experience head-aches.

Are you going too heavy on the weights? This usually causes joint pains.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
dennis, the first 2 weeks I didn't notice anything. Thought I was wasteing my time, but I'm in week 3 now and am loving it. I do have the sore joints. Its getting kinda annoying. No headaches or puffy eyes. I am also taking mega zol. Just goes to show how supps affect everybody differently.
ZOL is a winny derivative, and will cause sore eyes and stiff joints...
1500mgs of Bromerlain will do the trick...

Spartan117

Awards
Thanks Apowerz, I'll try the bromerlain...Dennis, I think IceBerg is right. Youv'e got to drink a ton of water and you have to eat the carbs. Are you spreading out 6 meals a day. If I don't eat every 2-2 1/2 hrs a day on this stuff I can start to feel my body feel less than optimal. I also take the H50 in the morning with my post w/o meal. I don't really like to take any supps on an empty stomach. Just my opinion. You could always stop the cycle and if your headaches go away then you know its the halo. Good luck.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Bromelain is nice stuff. I mix it with curcumin, rosemary extract and cissus for killer anti inflammatory ****tail.

Spartan117

Awards
Sounds like a super drug!!! We should package and market it like that Dr. Bearfoot did with coral calcium. We could make hundreds:).... Hey Dennis didn't mean to get off topic on your thread.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dennis what Lot number do you have? I have the newest with 02/08 Exp and some people are saying that it is different than the first 2 batches, I am on day 6 and am still waiting for something to happen, have had a few headaches like you.
Anybody know about this? Stryder? is the 3rd batch different than the first 2?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I believe the one with the exp of 2/08 is the latest batch...there has been rumors of it being different than the original batches causing a bunch of strife, but BK was adamant about it being no different in a little dialectic match we had in the past.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I believe the one with the exp of 2/08 is the latest batch...there has been rumors of it being different than the original batches causing a bunch of strife, but BK was adamant about it being no different in a little dialectic match we had in the past.
I remember the same issue arose with the second run of Superdrol when designer did it, people love to talk.

dennis25271

Awards
shellman as to lot number do you mean the # on the end of the box it's 46511 00712 if that tells you anything, I am trying 1/2 tablet a day to see if that makes a differance

shellman

Awards
Dennis,
I am the third batch 02/08 and lot # 82814, have been on about 2 weeks with 1 week of Ornastan, have seen some hardening and some size, also strength, but from all the reviews I read I thought this stuff was the ****, I now have stocked up on Superdrol, and when that is finished just going to straight Dianabol.

dennis25271

Awards
I found the lot # I have the first batch, just have to know where to look

craigblitz

Awards
I can attest to joint pain and achy feeling... I have not been able to sleep for 2 nights. I am taking halo/zol and my legs are killing me. My back hurts. I think I am ending my cycle early unless I can get this paint to go away