Sesamin/cAMP Sale!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
ooh i wish i waited another week before buying my 3 cAMP and 2 sesamin! haha looks like Ill have to invest in a few more bottles now!

excellent price by the way, I really don't want to pass it up, at $20 a bottle thats unbeatable!

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Undercutting another board sponsor store. Nice work. I love competition.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
du give a % off coupon code or anything tho? cuz with the planetary 10% off they come to like the same price anyways.

either way, 35 bucks is an unbelievable deal

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
du give a % off coupon code or anything tho? cuz with the planetary 10% off they come to like the same price anyways.

either way, 35 bucks is an unbelievable deal

I missed that. Thanks for pointing that out.

Bourque77

Bourque77

Awards
I missed it... " out of stock" damn

Will these items be back in stock before the sale is over?

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I missed it... " out of stock" damn

Will these items be back in stock before the sale is over?
Two other trusted stores have the same deal. I am sure they will get more instock before sale is over. It hasn't been two weeks yet.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We will be getting more in stock Monday or Tuesday...

Scivation Sesamin + USP Labs cAMPHIBOLIC combo sale

Relax into fat loss—The Most Effective Stimulant-Free Fat Loss/Muscle Preservation Stack Ever!

For the first time ever, two supplement companies are working together to offer what may be the most potent non-stimulant fat loss stack ever created –

Scivation Sesamin and USP Labs cAMPHIBOLIC

Tired of being wired out of your mind to lose fat? It’s time to relax into fat loss with a fat loss stack as or more potent than adrenal sucking stimulants that eventually lead to burn out. Sesamin and cAMPHIBOLIC can be taken for long periods of time, are as just as effective as stimulants and do not cause adrenal fatigue, cause muscle wasting or alter sleep patterns. Adrenal fatigue leads to over-training, lower metabolism and will stop fat loss in its track. For adrenal recovery, one would have to cease all training on a fatigued metabolism that leads to weight gain and dieting frustration.

Avoid the 2 steps forward and 2 steps backward scenario! Sesamin and cAMPHIBOLIC stack will continuously evolve into results.

Scivation Sesamin
• Sesame Oil 1000 mg (standardized to 500mg Sesamin)

USP Labs cAMPHIBOLIC Synergy Blend 1140mg
• Green Tea (90% polyphenol 50% EGCG)
• Cissus Quadrangularis (5% specially extracted keto-sterones)
• Bocopa Minnieri (40 % bacosides)
• Forslean (Coleus forskohlii)

The Scivation Sesamin + USP Labs cAMPHIBOLIC stack is a potent, non-stimulant, fat-burning stack.

Gotta release ‘dem fatty acids first!

The ingredients in USP Labs cAMPHIBOLIC’s work together to promote fatty acid release from adipocytes (lipolysis), increased fatty acid oxidation, and preserves lean body Mass.

Green Tea Extract
Green Tea extract aids in fat loss through catechol-O-methyl-transferase (COMT) inhibition, decreased dietary fat absorption, and increased levels of some hormones that suppress the appetite. A study published last year suggested yet another mechanism: when given to rats, green tea decreased the activity of glucose transporter 4 (GLUT4) in fat tissue, while increasing GLUT4 activity in muscle tissue. What this means is that fuel was being shunted away from fat and towards muscle. Not only does green tea facilitate weight loss, it can also lead to the preferential loss of fat over muscle. This is a great asset, since maintaining muscle mass is one of the hardest things to do on a diet. The main catechin responsible for the thermogenic effect of green tea extract is epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG). Studies show it can increase metabolism by about 4%. That equates to more than 100 extra calories burned per day for most males. EGCG inhibits the enzyme responsible for the degradation of NE. By preventing NE breakdown, its fat burning effect is stronger and lasts longer.

Cissus Quadrangularis
The majority of research on Cissus focuses on its ability to increase bone healing. Cissus does this by acting as a glucocorticoid antagonist, meaning it blocks glucocorticoids (i.e. cortisol) from causing bone and muscle catabolism. When dieting to lose fat, cortisol levels are elevated. Therefore, decreasing cortisol’s ability to act will spare muscle tissue from being catabolized resulting in you not losing muscle mass. Cissus also has analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties which aid in healing and recovery from intense workouts.

Bocopa Minnieri
It has been proposed that the mechanism behind the action of Bacopa is due to an increase in certain enzymes that aid in the repair of neurons and neuronal synthesis, synaptic activity, and ultimately nerve impulse transmission. Bacopa is also a protective antioxidant effect that may be responsible for the improved neuronal functioning seen with Bacopa administration. In animal studies, Bacopa has been shown to increase T(4) concentration by 41%, which will add in fat loss by increasing ones metabolism.
Forslean (Coleus forskohlii)
Thyroid Stimulating Hormone, or TSH, is a hormone released by the pituitary gland that signals the thyroid gland to produce T4 and T3. Forskolin, when added to thyroid tissue in culture, mimics the effect of TSH and stimulates the production of thyroid hormone. Thyroid hormone is well known to increase metabolic rate by way of several mechanisms, and this increased metabolic rate will lead to the use of the mobilized fatty acids for fuel.
ANABOLIC ACTIONS OF FORSKOLIN
Testosterone is produced in testicular Leydig cells when LH binds to surface receptors and initiates a signaling cascade involving elevated levels of cAMP. This cascade leads ultimately to increased levels of an important Leydig cell cholesterol transfer protein (7) (testosterone is made from cholesterol) and activation of steroidogenic enzymes involved in testosterone production. So by elevating levels of cAMP, (with forskolin) an intermediate in the signaling cascade that ranges from LH binding to testosterone production, we should see an increase in testosterone output
AAS users are all too familiar with the latter effect, when hard-earned gains rapidly disappear post-cycle. Much of this atrophy is caused by the action of the so-called calpains. The calpains are a family of calcium dependent enzymes that degrade unused muscle tissue. Calpains in turn are inhibited by another endogenous compound called calpastatin. How is this related to forskolin? It turns out that calpastatin is upregulated by cAMP (9). Thus not only does forskolin promote anabolism, it slows muscle catabolism when muscle is not being used extensively. This would be expected to be important when a person is immobilized or unable to train due to injury, or is simply unable to maintain the rigorous training regimen off cycle that they adhered to while on AAS. So we have another potential mechanism whereby forskolin staves off post cycle muscle loss

Fatty acids are liberated, now BURN ‘EM!

Sesamin is a naturally occulting lignan found in sesame seeds and oil. A lignan is a molecule that combines with a receptor or another entity acting as an “activator.” In the case of Sesamin, it binds to and activates a receptor called Peroxisome Proliferator-Activator Receptor Alpha (PPARalpha).
Fat can be oxidized in the mitochondria and the peroxisomes of cells, the majority of this oxidation occurring in skeletal muscle cells and the liver. PPARalpha activation by sesamin increases fat oxidation in mitochondria and peroxisomes by increasing the creation of enzymes involved in the oxidation of fatty acids. As its name suggests, activation of the Peroxisome Proliferator-Activator Receptor causes the creation of new peroxisomes. More ezymes for fat oxidation and more peroxisomes means more fat can be oxidized.
In addition to increasing the oxidation of fat, Sesamin supplementation has also been shown to decrease lipogenesis (fat storage) by decreasing lipogenic enzymes in the liver. So Sesamin works in two ways to make you lean (and keep you lean): increasing fat oxidation and decreasing fat storage.

The combo of Sesamin and cAMPHIBOLIC attacks fat loss through many pathways and is well suited for anyone.

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
Yummy! I'm loving this combo right now. Lost 2 lbs last week on it @ 3,200 cals/day.

Drachus

Awards
can we preorder now and have it ship when it becomes available? :blink:

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is the largest demand I have seen for something since Superdrol.

:woohoo:

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ordered 2, and some Cee.. And 20min later i get a shipped update.. That is why Nutraplanet gets ALL of my business..

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Special thanks to USPLabs and Scivation for offering such a great deal to the consumers! Two great companies that I am proud to have teamed up with since the grassroots ;)

Stay tuned for the release of the new Anagen by Scivation...coming soon!

Special thanks to USPLabs and Scivation for offering such a great deal to the consumers! Two great companies that I am proud to have teamed up with since the grassroots ;)

Stay tuned for the release of the new Anagen by Scivation...coming soon!
Amen to that! Nutra was the first site to pick up USPlabs and it caused a cascade to jump on! Thanks SAM! You the bestes ever:}

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ceosm, the products speak for themselves...I'm the fortunate one!

I'm honored to carry the line :clap2:

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Logs of this stack are plastered all over the feedback section. I am starting a log next week.
I almost bought this then the next day I got it in the mail to test. If this works for me I will pray for another sale like this in the future.

choochoo60

Awards
will you be offering this again anytime sooon????

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
got a few left in stock but after we sell out, that will be the end of it.