Methoxy TST Presale!

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey Stryder do you know yet when the actual ship date will be?

Mr.50

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We were told that they would be receiving it sometime next week so I'm hoping by next weekend or the beginning of the following week.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Just got 3 :D! Wondering if I should get more:think: !

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
can anybody tell me more about this stuff and would it stack well with megazol?

datboyclark

Awards
Methoxy-TST is the synergistic cousin of the mega-monster Methoxy-TRN and sold only by BioScience Technologies. Original testers reported results that exceeded any of the current available PH-Type products far beyond expectations!

*Amazing pumps
*Scary strength
*Low aromatization (just enough for perfect Glut-4 action)
*Improved body composition
*Non-methylated
*Designed by the Best to work synergistically with Methoxy-TRN
*Get hard, ripped and vascular

rstyfan1

Awards
I'm giving it a shot, hope it is all it is cracked up to be.. Thx for the heads up

Blue_moon

Awards
Im a bit slow in hearing the news about this molecule. Sounds like a ANAVAR type product. What are the weight increases reported from this product? Typical doses?

datboyclark

Awards
not sure of weight increases, but i read on another site you take 2mg?! a day

robster11

Awards
from my reading it seems like noone knows anything or is willing to tell anything about this product. i wish there was something more about it, but im stilll ordering some anyway

datboyclark

Awards
until logs start rolling its gonna be up in the air, manufacturers are gonna say its good...but its not gonna be on the market long enough for testers lol so buy now, and sell later if need be

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Will I have to lifts weights while taking this?

I do not want to get really Hyooooge, just moderately hyooooge.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got 2 for next fall/winter lean bulk time, I will probably stack it with mega-trn.

thetimbomb

Awards
will be purchasin a bottle tmrw...im a bit slow when it comes to money and the internet :blink:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OK, latest update...just heard word from BioScience that they are expecting to have the TST ready to ship out Monday so we should be receiving it shortly thereafter.

Bit of bad news though, this will be their one and only run due to the uncertainty of the entire ph industry.

Hate to be the barer of bad news, but I suggest anyone who wants to obtain this high demand product to get it while it is available...when supplies run out it's GONE FOR GOOD!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, I am not really a impulse buyer but it seems as though this is not going to be around for very long. That having been said I have a mega-order (PCT and bridging supps) to make very soon. :blink:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks DW...from what I've been told, this is not a marketing gimick...this is for real! They have a very limited supply coming in and after that, it's gone.

raider1

raider1

Awards
Hey Stryder,
Are their other products still going to be made ? Predator and Revenge ?

BioScience

Board Sponsor
Awards
We have ceased production on the Revenge as well as the Predator. Once we sell out of our stock, they will be gone for good! The final chapter of the PH saga is drawing near to the end....

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
BioScience,

A couple of brief questions.

1) With the limited aromatization is it important that we have an antiaromatase or SERM on hand?

2) What is the potential for 5-alpha reduction to more potent androgenic compounds? Or more specifically what is TST's potential for hair loss relative to other ph/ps/ etc?

3) Is there particular types of parameters you would like us to report upon in our logs?

Thank you.

Mr.50

thetimbomb

Awards
Is it too late to order a bottle if I place the order tmrw?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Another PH company leaves the business, sigh.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another PH company leaves the business, sigh.
Very sad indeed.....Wonder if I should invest in a few more methoxy tst before it's too late :blink:

raider1

raider1

Awards
Very sad indeed.....Wonder if I should invest in a few more methoxy tst before it's too late :blink:
I was thinking the same thing... my wife is going to kill me if another package comes in.. :aargh:

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
damn I don't get paid till tomorrow. Any chance of me putting in an order today and having it not charged to my debit card till tomorrow? PLEEAAAAAAAASE!?

h19

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We currently have enough coming to us for you guys to still purchase in the next few days, but I'm sure once it actually arrives and we start shipping out bottles...it's going to fly out of here!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was thinking the same thing... my wife is going to kill me if another package comes in.. :aargh:
I hear ya brother, my wife is on the verge of kicking my butt also.....but just so many good deals :D

BioScience

Board Sponsor
Awards
BioScience,

A couple of brief questions.

1) With the limited aromatization is it important that we have an antiaromatase or SERM on hand?

2) What is the potential for 5-alpha reduction to more potent androgenic compounds? Or more specifically what is TST's potential for hair loss relative to other ph/ps/ etc?

3) Is there particular types of parameters you would like us to report upon in our logs?

Thank you.

Mr.50
1) It's always a good idea to be prepared with the proper ancillaries just in case...

2) There is some potential for 5-alpha reduction of Methoxy-TST. If a person were to use 1 cap 3 times daily it appears to be about equal to Orastan-E used at 1 cap 3 times per day in relation to hair loss.

3) It would be beneficial to readers if you included pre-cycle measurements (chest, arms, legs, etc...) and weight. Check your weight about once a week and give updates. Also include details such as: changes in body comp, strength, general well being, etc... Blood tests showing lipid levels or blood pressure readings will also be helpful but not mandatory, and anything else you feel that would be educational and helpful.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please PM me.

thetimbomb

Awards
Finallllllllllly ordered my god.

also ordered a bunch of milk thistle and taurine. mmmm:woohoo:

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
Wow pretty old thread.
Did anyone have any good effects from this. I have 2 bottles I ordered back when it first came out and never used it. I was doing some searching and found this thread. I see quite a few people bought some yet I can't find much information or reviews on this stuff.

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
The bottles say 2/10 and they have never been opened.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 6