Canadian Customs nabbed my order

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Alright i know its out of your hands and all but i need some honest opinions. I ordered the following items last week 1x Halodrol, 2x Superdrol, 2x Rebound XT, 1x Perfect Cycle and 2x Rampage. Today i got a bastard of a phone call from Bo at Fedex explaining to me that Canada Customs has seized my package and is having it inspected by health and drug something. then once its approved and the paperwork is processed then Fedex will ship it to me. what do yall think the chances are that it does get approved and end up in my hands and if yes, what kind of timeframe am i looking at???? thanks in advance for any insight in to this matter. cheers. :frustrate

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Alright i know its out of your hands and all but i need some honest opinions. I ordered the following items last week 1x Halodrol, 2x Superdrol, 2x Rebound XT, 1x Perfect Cycle and 2x Rampage. Today i got a bastard of a phone call from Bo at Fedex explaining to me that Canada Customs has seized my package and is having it inspected by health and drug something. then once its approved and the paperwork is processed then Fedex will ship it to me. what do yall think the chances are that it does get approved and end up in my hands and if yes, what kind of timeframe am i looking at???? thanks in advance for any insight in to this matter. cheers. :frustrate
Prob. none. Canada's hardcore when it coem to supps entering their borders.

gixxman

Board Supporter
Awards
You could get it... they inspect almost everything in relation to supplaments...they checked my bros rebound xt and protein and just sent it to him so u might be ok

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
Don't count on getting your order if the supplements you listed are "visible".

Customs had stopped one of my orders from 1 fast 400 before. Of course, the labels on the bottles did not match what was on the invoice. 1 fast refused to answer their calls. Customs refused to send the shipment back to them for a refund for me. Basically, I lost all my money and learned my lesson.

I never had the same problem with nutra planet or custom nutrition though.
But if the words "Superdrol" or "Halodrol" are anywhere involved (on the bottles or invoice, etc), I'd assume you've lost your package, and big Bo thanks you for it. :(

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i do not understand how they can just keep my order or anyone elses order when the contents are not on any listed of banned substances. therefore it is not illegal and if its not illegal then does that not make it legal?? i just hope it comes, its a lot of money for a student and i already had big plans for that muscle. lol.

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
i do not understand how they can just keep my order or anyone elses order when the contents are not on any listed of banned substances.
Are you kidding me???

Your first 2 supplements listed are: 1x Halodrol, 2x Superdrol.

Those two are the furthest thing from legal in Canada.

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
therefore it is not illegal and if its not illegal then does that not make it legal??
Sorry, but that's not the way it works.
You have to PROVE it's legal. It's considered illegal until proven otherwise.

Salem

Salem

Awards
sorry to hear that bro
which province do u live?

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah i guess i had it backwards, i thought it technically wasnt illegal unless they were specifically listed on the banned substance list. i guess its time to move to mexico.

i live in manitoba. which makes it much worse just because it sucks so incredibly badly here.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I don't think these substances are illegal in Canada.

FWIW I got an order opened and inspected by customs, was kept the full 30 days under inspection and I eventually got my package.

It contained:
2xErgomax
2xProstanozol
1xPheraplex
2xMethyl Masterdrol
2xMethoxy-TRN
2xPCT
And some other stuff. :woohoo:

jecko29

jecko29

Awards
  • Established
Damn that sucks Grunt, I've never had any issues of my stuff getting pinched whether it be Nutraplanet or BN. Hopefully this doesn't flag all shipments coming from NP :(

jecko

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Damn that sucks Grunt, I've never had any issues of my stuff getting pinched whether it be Nutraplanet or BN. Hopefully this doesn't flag all shipments coming from NP :(

jecko
What do you mean? I think it's pretty cool. Sure, it took 5 weeks in all to get my order, but at least I got it. I'm pretty happy. I mean, that **** cost a LOT of money, especially at sept-05 exchange rates...

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
How do the just "check" your package without opening it in the first place to see what's in it?

THey scan it or something? I mean, what alarms a would be fedex guy to check a package. I know they scan packages, but does any1 know the exact process?

cabby

Banned
Awards
sorry to hear about your order man. total bs. the sh#t isn't illegal wtf! if it was some gear then i'd understand but damn.....good luck getting it in your hands.

cabby

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
How do the just "check" your package without opening it in the first place to see what's in it?

THey scan it or something? I mean, what alarms a would be fedex guy to check a package. I know they scan packages, but does any1 know the exact process?
Often they will open the box and look at the contents... They don't go so far as opening the pill bottles, cracking open a capsule and taking a sniff... Which, legally, I think they could... But would be WAY too much trouble...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I ordered some Prostanzanol and Rebound from Island on Feb.2 and still haven't gotten it, but I also haven't gotten a letter saying they nabbed it, so as long as that doesn't happen I think you are good

GTOman

Board Supporter
Awards
Customs will send the info on the products to Health Canada and they in turn advise customs if the products are allowed to be imported into Canada. If you check out their web site it's very, very confusing as to what is allowed. Dosage can be a big problem as well (e.g. Ibuprofin - max 400mg/tab, Ephidrine - max 8mg tab). This can be a problem when ordering bulk powders. Some scheduled items are actually allowed if the quantity is low and it is for personal use(less than three month supply). The bottom line is your at the mercy of the wanna-be cop at customs who is on their own little power trip.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
...yeah, that's not good.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
FYI that shipment I mentioned earlier in the thread just came in today..That is around 40days wait time..So if you need it right now, get someone to drive it up..

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alberta, a small piece of feces called Medicine Hat..Hows bout you?

Y2Jversion1

Y2Jversion1

Board Supporter
Awards
Glad to know your ****'s coming through even though it takes a month..

I've got a shipment sitting at Customs (Montreal facility) since the 14th. Just stuff from GL and USP (MTRN,PX,ZOL,CISSUS,SYMMETRY,POWERFULL)

****ing Canada Customs..

Hopefully my **** clears as well.. I once lost 5 bills last year - no mail, no call - just gone into oblivion.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I'm in Montreal bro. Believe it or not, I had heard about Medicine Hat. I forget why... Historical fact, perhaps?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in Montreal bro. Believe it or not, I had heard about Medicine Hat. I forget why... Historical fact, perhaps?
Sorry to de-rail this thread horribly, but I don't have PM's so..Are you connected with the military at all Grunt?I know there are quite a few bases out by Mon. and the largest(maybe second or third) military base in Canada is about 20 minutes away from Med Hat..Suffield..But I would love, love to live in Montreal..

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Yeh it's real nice here. I have zero connection to the military, except my nickname, which comes from the fact that I grunt in the gym, nothing else... ;)

If you donate to the board, you can get the PM's :)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I know..I need to get on that, see my name in the bright gold lights..lol..I had a chance to move out there this summer, well sort of..It is this bursary program where our government pays people to learn french, 1600 for 4 weeks, and they provide accomodation. You get to choose your top three cities and they send you to one..Unfortunately I was too late with my application.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Damn bro. I kinda feel sorry man. You do know that international modeling agencies call Montreal the world's #1 hotspot for talent? :)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aww..Thanks Grunt, I never knew you thought I was pretty enough to come model there..

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
MOntreal is the number one hot spot for Poutine and debauchery... or so my montreal homies tell me.

YOu eat Poutine grunt? :D

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Not for a while... I'm attempting the "I have abs" look for a change :D

Where's "Mork"? :think:

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys,

I'm new to the forum. I live in Ontario, Canada and am just wondering if anyone's heard of instances in which individuals were charged under Canadian law for trying to buy things like Halodrol from Gaspari. I have no problem rolling the dice with whether Customs will seize my shipment, but I don't want to risk getting charged.

Any replies would be appreciated.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You'll be charged if what you are ordering is illegal..However, as it stands right now none of the prosteroids available are illegal, but the key word there is right now.

doom3q

Banned
Awards
The following designers are now banned (as of April 21, 2006) in Canada :

"Anabolic Xtreme Superdrol, Methyl-1-P, Ergomax LMG, Prostanozoland, and FiniGenX Magnum Liquid. They are not authorized for sale in Canada as either drugs or natural health products.

... Small amounts of Anabolic Xtreme Superdrol, being imported for personal use, were recently intercepted at the Canada-U.S. border."

source: http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/ahc-asc/media/advisories-avis/2006/2006_17_e.html

I recently had customs return an order of 2xSD 2xMegaTRN and 2xPheraMAX. Luckily I got refunded, thanks NP. :)

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the info fellas. So what I'm hearing is that I'm pretty safe if I wanted to order some Halo?!

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
please excuse my ignorance...but what the f***???

manfreakca

Awards
poutine is good,i had 2 botles of saizen coming to me last year Canda customs got them never got them or letter..nasty ****ers

Cretino_Popov

Board Supporter
Awards
ok, but that leaves us with Halodrol, Phera-Plex, TRN/TST. And ya, Montreal is the best place to party in Canada!

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not sure what TRN/TST is but do you mean that it's okay for us Canucks to purchase/use Halodrol and Phera-Plex?? I'd be fine with that (if in fact that is the case)

Cretino_Popov

Board Supporter
Awards
well it's not on the banned substance list so I don't see how there should be any problem in purchasing it.