Trouble ordering....maybe some help?

sean_25

Awards
I am going to add something to my cart, and i receive this page:

https://www.nutraplanet.com/cookie_usage.php

i do everything it says, my security level is already at medium, doesn't work, i even put it at lowest, didn't work, get the same page...i'm confused, i'm having NO problems on ANY other website adding to cart/checking out(i just did tests on other sites).

I have checked with the other security software i have on my computer and am finding 0 conflicts...i'm stumped...not to mention supp. hungry, not a good combo!! :D

anyone help? anyone having the same problem at NP?

nricciar

nricciar

Board Sponsor
Awards
Have you tried restarting Internet Explorer? If that wont work i'd also recomend clearing your cache. If you are still having problems after trying those two things let me know, and we will try to work this out for you.

sean_25

Awards
how do i go about clearing out the "cache"?? i have tried restarting Internet Explorer, ALSO restarted everything...

nricciar

nricciar

Board Sponsor
Awards
In the Tools menu of Internet Explorer select "Internet Options..." and you should see a section named "Temporary Internet Files" you want to use the Delete Cookies, and Delete Files buttons. Hopefully clearing out your cookies and temporary Internet files should fix the problem you are having.

sean_25

Awards
i had already deleted cookies, but hadn't thought to delete temp. files....didn't work...:(

sean_25

Awards
it's strange, cuz i just ordered for the presale of Generic Labz products a couple weeks back....haven't changed a thing to my knowledge on my computer...:blink:

Is there any way to order offline?

nricciar

nricciar

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have tried a checkout in both Internet Explorer and Firefox just now, and both worked fine. Have you tried another web browser to see if the problem persists?

I would recomend trying Firefox or Opera and at least this way we can figure out if the problem is Internet Explorer or somthing on our end.

As for ordering offline feel free to call us Monday - Friday 10AM - 5PM EST and we will get that order taken care of.

770-460-1365 (cant belive i forgot the number :) )

sean_25

Awards
I have tried a checkout in both Internet Explorer and Firefox just now, and both worked fine. Have you tried another web browser to see if the problem persists?

I would recomend trying Firefox or Opera and at least this way we can figure out if the problem is Internet Explorer or somthing on our end.
I tried AOL explorer to no avail. :(

maybe i'll try MSN, i do not have "Firefox" or "Opera" and frankly, haven't heard of them.

sean_25

Awards
MSN no worky. well, MSN worky, but nutraplanet ordering no worky.

sean_25

Awards
i'm downloading Firefox now, if this doesn't work, i'm afraid i must declare a problem with my computer, for some reason it quit liking NP. :( too bad cuz my wallet likes NP. we'll see what happens with Firefox...gotta go thru setup crap...

sean_25

Awards
ok, so far firefox has gone further than IE, apparently it is an IE problem AND MSN problem?? i dunno, i'll see if i can place the order...but for now it IS letting me add things to a cart. :)

sean_25

Awards
although this is the longest i've ever taken to place an online order, you were a HUGE help, and at least this led me to figuring out that the problem is IE/MSN, and now i have Firefox on my computer, which appears to be superior to both anyway. :D

thanx again! your help is MUCH appreciated!!

ORDER PLACED! :D

nricciar

nricciar

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yea I would say somthing is up with Internet Explorer.... both AOL Explorer and MSN are Internet Explorer also. So its not suprising that all 3 fail to work at the same time.

I'm glad you managed to get it working with Firefox though, and a little off topic, but if you give firefox a try you might want to stick with it as your default browser (it has some very cool features once you get to know it).