Huge Usplabs Sale!!!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
NutraPlanet is proud to team up with USPLabs to offer our customers an unbelievable sale!

These prices are so low that they will only be offered for 14 days!

cAMPHIBOLIC: $20.00
Cissus: $18.00
PowerFULL: $27.00

Don't miss out on these extraordinary savings!

Special thanks to the USPLabs team :thumbsup:

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
oh hell yeah!!! i have some purchasing to do :woohoo:

NutraPlanet is proud to team up with USPLabs to offer our customers an unbelievable sale!

These prices are so low that they will only be offered for 14 days!

cAMPHIBOLIC: $20.00
Cissus: $18.00
PowerFULL: $27.00

Don't miss out on these extraordinary savings!

Special thanks to the USPLabs team :thumbsup:
Back at you bud! Sam was the first retail site to pick us up. The man has vision and good taste:}

We will be working with Sam on a few other ventures Down the road.

Thank you Sam and glad you found the order.hehe

Take care

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I swear..you waited until I confirmed my order an hour ago before deciding to do this.

Bad Sam!

lol

Stuntdawg

Stuntdawg

Awards
LOL, I'm in the same boat. I placed an order earlier today for Powerfull and some other goodies and paid the non-sale price.

Any way I could get the discount Sam? I'm planning to take advantage of the sale, but the savings would incline to add another bottle to my order.

AuggieDawgie

Awards
cant wait to try the cissus. I have been thinking about it for a couple weeks. ordered the powerfull also. great pricing.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Darn I just placed an order for all those products. I might have to make another. :think:

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
Darn I just placed an order for all those products. I might have to make another. :think:
I can understand you. Yesterday I ordered some Powerfull from NP. I've been a good Cissus customer already along with a ton of other items. Still yesterday, they send me this email asking me to buy at the sale prices but they didn't give me those prices when I ordered.

raider1

raider1

Awards
Just put my order in for Cissus and Powerful ... and just got my Generic Labz order this weekend ... thanks for the free shirt... :woohoo:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just a head's up to all...this Friday the 10th is the last day for the big sale. :)