eta on the generic labs orders ?

  1. supreme being
    WATERLOGGED's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    52
    Posts
    701
    Answers
    0

    eta on the generic labs orders ?


    whats the eta on these orders since its now fri,17th ?

  2. Registered User
    LCSULLA's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,760
    Answers
    0


    BigG over on Island said no ones has come in yet. So it may be a few days until it gets into your hands.
  3. Registered User
    THA GONZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    124
    Answers
    0


    Any update on the ETA??
    •   
       

  4. supreme being
    WATERLOGGED's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    52
    Posts
    701
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LCSULLA
    BigG over on Island said no ones has come in yet. So it may be a few days until it gets into your hands.
    theres shipped fri. !
  5. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,962
    Answers
    0


    I PM'ed Adam over at GL for a tracking #. I was told intially that it would be arriving by the 15th or 16th. Hopefully soon. Will let you all know when I hear back from GL
  6. Board Supporter
    Yagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    48
    Posts
    214
    Answers
    0


    Island wins again.
  7. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,962
    Answers
    0


    ...can't seem to get a reply back from GL (?)
    curious
  8. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,962
    Answers
    0


    Gentlemen, I apologize for the delay on this presale. Been getting a surplus of emails with concerns to this. The ETA was set in accordance to what we were told the ship date would be by Generic Labz. Unfortunately we do not have a tracking # to give you a precise date. We are hoping it will arrive soon and will include T-shirts and samples in the orders to compensate for any inconvenience this may have caused. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter as we try to figure out more details.
  9. Registered User
    rescue163's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    98
    Answers
    0


    Thanks for the update stryder.....FREE samples... Nutraplanet will allways take care of ya.
  10. Registered User
    matthams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    94
    Answers
    0


    stryder = the man! no worries on being a little late... you always come through
  11. supreme being
    WATERLOGGED's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    52
    Posts
    701
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    Gentlemen, I apologize for the delay on this presale. Been getting a surplus of emails with concerns to this. The ETA was set in accordance to what we were told the ship date would be by Generic Labz. Unfortunately we do not have a tracking # to give you a precise date. We are hoping it will arrive soon and will include T-shirts and samples in the orders to compensate for any inconvenience this may have caused. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter as we try to figure out more details.
    okay you've bought me with a t-shirt[xl or xxl if you have it] and free samples.take your time bro !....lol
  12. Registered User
    wannabuild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    51
    Answers
    0


    That's cool of you to compensate for what is apparently not your fault. You would think a company that is up and starting would do their best to hit a promised date or at least update on what is going on..... thank you for your part.
  13. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Answers
    0


    good deal stryder, nutraplanet always come through.......never had any worries here. Thanks for the free samples/t-shirt.
  14. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,962
    Answers
    0


    Thanks for the understanding guys! Still no repsonse, but it seems that other retailers are receiving theirs soon so I'm assuming the same applies for us.
  15. supreme being
    WATERLOGGED's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    52
    Posts
    701
    Answers
    0


    i'm surre everybody understands and has no worries that the product will be there !
  16. Registered User
    Derekb95svt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5
    Answers
    0


    Thanks for the update Stryder. You guys have got some of the best Customer Service I have ever dealt with! Thanks again man
  17. Registered User
    THA GONZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    124
    Answers
    0


    Its always a pleasure dealing with Nutra Planet, Thanks for the update!!
  18. Board Supporter
    Yagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    48
    Posts
    214
    Answers
    0

    Question


    I'm not sure but something fishy seems to be up with generic. The whole things seems a bit too good to be true.
  19. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,549
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Yagman
    I'm not sure but something fishy seems to be up with generic. The whole things seems a bit too good to be true.


    I am not understanding why you would say that. They get the raw powders, have them capped, or cap them themselves, bottle them and sell them. They don't have to pay all the R and D costs, the costs to educate people of what the substance do as the original companies have already have done this etc etc

    They then pass the savings on to the consumer. This is just like buying a Walmart brand as opposed to a brand name product.

    Can you elaborate on why it seems something is fishy?


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  20. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,962
    Answers
    0


    Got the tracking # and it's scheduled for delivery today
  21. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,962
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Yagman
    I'm not sure but something fishy seems to be up with generic. The whole things seems a bit too good to be true.
    A lot of reputable members have vouched for Adam over at GL so I see no need for alarm...
  22. Registered User
    wannabuild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    51
    Answers
    0


    that's awesome, thanks for the update.... looking forward to hopefully getting it somtime next week.... I hope.... (takes a while to get to an APO address)
  23. supreme being
    WATERLOGGED's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    52
    Posts
    701
    Answers
    0


    good deal bro !
  24. Gold Member
    raider1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    52
    Posts
    247
    Answers
    0


    Excellent news, ordered some more Halodrol today also .. both boxes will come at the same time..
  25. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,962
    Answers
    0


    GL in stock and shipping out today
  26. Registered User
    matthams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    94
    Answers
    0


    EXCELLENT news!
  27. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Answers
    0


    All I can say is nutraplanet has the best customer service I have ever delt with. I was having issues with the discount code for shipping......without even notifing you I received an e-mail that you noticed I hadn't received the shipping discount and credited me.......that's what I call customer service, keep up the great work stryder. You've got my buisness.
  28. Registered User
    Derekb95svt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5
    Answers
    0


    ROCK ASS!!!! My order has shipped. Excited about the GL and the Halodrol.. Woot Woot! Thanks again for the excellent service!
  29. Registered User
    djdefcon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1
    Answers
    0


    new to the forums, but not to nutraplanet..my gl order shipped yesterday and can't wait to receive it. Nutraplanet owns, customer for life =D
  30. Board Supporter
    Yagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    48
    Posts
    214
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    I am not understanding why you would say that. They get the raw powders, have them capped, or cap them themselves, bottle them and sell them. They don't have to pay all the R and D costs, the costs to educate people of what the substance do as the original companies have already have done this etc etc

    They then pass the savings on to the consumer. This is just like buying a Walmart brand as opposed to a brand name product.

    Can you elaborate on why it seems something is fishy?


    CROWLER
    Not sure, just a gut feeling. Feels kinda fly by night. There's way more to this than just capping powder. There's insurance, legal opinions, quality control etc. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad someone is taking the lead for the moment but It just doesn't sit well with me. But really, what do I know?
  31. Registered User
    wannabuild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    51
    Answers
    0


    I'm sure they've got most of it covered, some of it, a bit of it anyway.... but they sure are cheaper! And a good testament to Nutraplanet by the way they stood up and offered to make amends for another's mistake. First time using Nutraplanet but won't be the last....
  32. Registered User
    SXULB52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    111
    Answers
    0


    I just got my order in as well as a free t-shirt and sample. Thanks NutraPlanet.
  33. Board Supporter
    Yagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    48
    Posts
    214
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Yagman View Post
    Not sure, just a gut feeling. Feels kinda fly by night. There's way more to this than just capping powder. There's insurance, legal opinions, quality control etc. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad someone is taking the lead for the moment but It just doesn't sit well with me. But really, what do I know?
    Wow, I'm brilliant.
  34. Registered User
    cgcrz8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    115
    Answers
    0


    I can't find any generic labz supplements on nutraplanet website, can somebody point me in the right direction?
  35. Registered User
    yeahright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,372
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by cgcrz8 View Post
    I can't find any generic labz supplements on nutraplanet website, can somebody point me in the right direction?
    This thread is a year old. Nutra no longer sells these products.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Yellow Gold - 150g ETA on the restock?
    By Chimpinzo in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 10:57 AM
  2. NEED ETA on the following ASAP!
    By gmc4180 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-10-2009, 08:34 PM
  3. ETA on the DCP/LReloaded stack??
    By StanChampion in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-13-2008, 12:17 PM
  4. ETA on the bulk sesathin?
    By yeahright in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 04-11-2007, 05:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in