Generic Labz presale coupon problem

lacrosse66

Awards
"NUTRAPLANET IS PROUD TO BRING YOU THE GENERIC LABZ LINE! DURING THIS PRESALE, TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR "FREE SHIPPING" COUPON ($6 VALUE) WHEN YOU PURCHASE ANY GENERIC LABZ PRODUCT **

COUPON CODE: generic

GENERIC LABZ, QUALITY PRODUCTS AT GENERIC PRICES!

** "FREE SHIPPING" COUPON VALID ONLY DURING PRESALE WITH A PURCHASE OF ANY GENERIC LABZ PRODUCT. "FREE SHIPPING" COUPON MAXIMUM VALUE IS $6. ANY ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGES WILL BE CUSTOMERS RESPONSIBILITY. $6 WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM TOTAL DURING CHECKOUT PROCESS. CUSTOMER MUST TYPE IN COUPON CODE IN GIFT VOUCHER BOX AND CLICK REDEEM PRIOR TO CHECKOUT TO RECEIVE DISCOUNT."

It won't let me use the generic coupon for my purchase, it says that the coupon expired. It's still presale right now.. What's up with this?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had the same thing happen to me bro.....I actually placed two orders. First one worked fine and got the discount, second one stated "expired" at checkout.

lacrosse66

Awards
could we get some sort of official response?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Fixed the coupon issue, you should be able to redeem the coupon now. Let me know if you have further problems.

thepopo

Banned
Awards
I placed an order the other day without the coupon since it did not work.. Could you credit me for $6 either through my card or through my next order?