Delivery time

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah this question is for anyone that has ordered from nutraplanet before.I was wondering if i order my stuff today and get priority usps will it come after thurday because i am going to be out of town on thursday and i want to be here when it gets here.I am pretty sure it will come later than thursday but i just want to make sure.Thanks for any input.

Sirius

Awards
I wouldn't risk today since Nutraplanet is one of the fastest shippers! I'd order wednesday afternoon and you'll get it probably friday or saturday since USPS delivers on saturdays.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Depends on where you are. You could just order on Wed. and use 2 day Fed-ex and get it on Friday

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
To be honest, we have been having nightmares with USPS as of late. I even had one package going to the same state take up to a month! Needless to say we took care of the customer way before then, but the fact still remains that a 2-3 day delivery took over a month!

On a side note, I'm sure this was a freak occurance but still I'm noticing more delays with USPS lately...

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah a month is a long time,were are you guys located in the states again ?I live in AZ maybe that will determine transit time.This is my first time ordering from you guys but so far your service has been top notch especially in regards to my questions.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
GA...there was no excuse for that long of a delay. It was in the beginning of January. I suppose it was due to the holiday rush, but a month is ridiculous!