halodrol is it the same as the other bach ?

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
you have a new batch of halodrol but is yhat the same as b4 the aS THEoriginal bach w dmt ...ect. ?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
From what I've been told, it has the same active compound minus the TMG which played a negligible role in the product...

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
From what I've been told, it has the same active compound minus the TMG which played a negligible role in the product...
well since now i have old bach and new i'll judge that besides dmt migght not be to bad ..heehee[halucinate that i'm gettin stronger and the babes at the gym are lookin better]

Irish480

Awards
Wait so is your halodrol-50 that you're selling right now indeed the one that does not have the DMT in it? I need to know before I order.

-Thanks

BKneller

Banned
Awards
Wait so is your halodrol-50 that you're selling right now indeed the one that does not have the DMT in it? I need to know before I order.

-Thanks

There is no DMT in Halodrol or if there is there is not enough for it to do anything. There never was. This is a bunch of crap.

I thought retardedness was left to the people on bb.com and not on this board?

BK

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Well, I think people take everything said with a grain of salt, especially when there is usuallt conflicting information, a well known stated that there was, there are still good people here.

Irish480

Awards
Well, I think people take everything said with a grain of salt, especially when there is usuallt conflicting information, a well known stated that there was, there are still good people here.
Yeah man it isn't like there weren't news articles popping up everywhere claiming this. I was just confused boys.

Thanks.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Hearing from him and others keeps this board interesting, almost every opinion has some value or merit in terms of knowledge, thus we can contrast and compare, then deduce, actually it is quite elementary. LOL

Sharia

Awards
well since now i have old bach and new i'll judge that besides dmt migght not be to bad ..heehee[halucinate that i'm gettin stronger and the babes at the gym are lookin better]
I came accross the original batch of Halodrol, lot 82407 but the price is $90.00. I can find newer batches for about 50 bucks. Which one am I better off with? Are the gains that I will get be that much different between the two that I am better off spending 90 bucks for the original batch. WHat do you folks think?

Sharia

Awards
I came accross the original batch of Halodrol, lot 82407 but the price is $90.00. I can find newer batches for about 50 bucks. Which one am I better off with? Are the gains that I will get be that much different between the two that I am better off spending 90 bucks for the original batch. WHat do you folks think?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
There shouldn't be a difference - but who knows.

I wouldn't pay $90 for H-50 though.

Sharia

Awards
There shouldn't be a difference - but who knows.

I wouldn't pay $90 for H-50 though.
Ok. I just thought being that the original batch was stronger and better than the newer batch based off of some research I did hence more mass body gains. If the results are going to be the same I guess no need for the older or original batch for 90 bucks then.

Sharia

Awards
He must have come across a second batch, thus one post for each $90 batch.

Maybe not.
My bad for the double post. I was watching the world cup soccer and wasnt paying attention. It was meant to be one post

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My bad for the double post. I was watching the world cup soccer and wasnt paying attention. It was meant to be one post
Just pulling your leg. Who are you rooting for in the WC?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Shar - I don't think we really know which batch is better.

Ain't no one tested it.

Sharia

Awards
Shar - I don't think we really know which batch is better.

Ain't no one tested it.
Im going to call Gaspari on Monay and ask him which is better. I think he might be able to give me an answer