Halodrol is out of stock again!

• Thread starter MuscleBound1337
  • Start date
MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Halodrol-50 out of stock! When will you be getting more?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We've got the new Halodrol which is also in the blister pack box. Same active compound but is now $54.99 :thumbsup:

rkn2903

rkn2903

Board Supporter
Awards
How can you tell if you have the old Halo or new?

BKneller

Banned
Awards
How can you tell if you have the old Halo or new?
Old Halo has MPB and a big white beard. It also requires the use of a walker and depends for bladder incontinence. New Halo is very sexy with a full head of hair but in time, it will too be old. That's the nature of time.

BK

BKneller

Banned
Awards
We've got the new Halodrol which is also in the blister pack box. Same active compound but is now $54.99 :thumbsup:

FYI - there is a very small possibility that some company counterfeited Halodrol (hologram and all) based on some information I got yesterday. This is NOT Nutraplanet.

There is mounting evidence that this happened so we're trying to get a box to see what it looks like and to see what the tabs look like and then have it analyzed. If indeed, it is a counterfeit, the company selling it is going to be in serious sh*t over this.

There are only two lots of H-50 ever made (to this date).

If your box does not have one of these two lots/exp dates I need you to not use it, contact Gaspari Nutrition immediately and we'll make arrangements to get it from you.

The lots/exps are -

82407 with an exp of 10/2007

82743 with an exp of 01/08

If yours is different, we want it with a receipt from where you purchased it from.

Check your boxes guys, there may indeed be a real reason why someone allegedly detected 'DMT/THG/TMG' in a product - it was a counterfeit.

And it is a cheap-o priced product.

Can't reveal anymore in case I am wrong about it (don't want to be sued) but this is shaping up as a distinct possibility.

Remember, a rather prominent website store recently got nailed and raided for selling counterfeited versions of a well known NO product. They had to pay $250K in damages and then all legal fees...total loss to company was probably well over $500K!!!

Counterfeits happen.

It sucks but that is life.

BK

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
FYI - there is a very small possibility that some company counterfeited Halodrol (hologram and all) based on some information I got yesterday. This is NOT Nutraplanet.

There is mounting evidence that this happened so we're trying to get a box to see what it looks like and to see what the tabs look like and then have it analyzed. If indeed, it is a counterfeit, the company selling it is going to be in serious sh*t over this.

There are only two lots of H-50 ever made (to this date).

If your box does not have one of these two lots/exp dates I need you to not use it, contact Gaspari Nutrition immediately and we'll make arrangements to get it from you.

The lots/exps are -

82407 with an exp of 10/2007

82743 with an exp of 01/08

If yours is different, we want it with a receipt from where you purchased it from.

Check your boxes guys, there may indeed be a real reason why someone allegedly detected 'DMT/THG/TMG' in a product - it was a counterfeit.

And it is a cheap-o priced product.

Can't reveal anymore in case I am wrong about it (don't want to be sued) but this is shaping up as a distinct possibility.

Remember, a rather prominent website store recently got nailed and raided for selling counterfeited versions of a well known NO product. They had to pay $250K in damages and then all legal fees...total loss to company was probably well over $500K!!!

Counterfeits happen.

It sucks but that is life.

BK
where are these numbers located on the box ?

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
They are on the blister pack. Mine are authentic :woohoo:

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
where are these numbers located on the box ?
I was searching my box for it too, like, damn, this looks awfully good to be fake, even with the little peice of paper inside the box, etc... Then i found the numbers on the back of the blister pack. I'm all good.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Curious to see how all this pans out when the light of truth exposes the activities done in darkness...Best of luck BK

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
I have a box of the original Halo that I want to get rid of. PM or email me if you are interested. I can send a pic if you would like.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
I have a box of the original Halo that I want to get rid of. PM or email me if you are interested. I can send a pic if you would like.
Powerhouse,
This is not a swap meet. Please don't post anything like this again. Thank you.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Actually that could be one thing that can get you banned very very fast

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for letting me know, I'll be sure never to do it again!