Halodrol is out of stock again!

  1. Halodrol is out of stock again!


    Halodrol-50 out of stock! When will you be getting more?


  2. We've got the new Halodrol which is also in the blister pack box. Same active compound but is now $54.99

  3. Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    We've got the new Halodrol which is also in the blister pack box. Same active compound but is now $54.99
    As Sam said, SAME EXACT COMPOUND!


    BK
    •   
       


  4. How can you tell if you have the old Halo or new?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by rkn2903
    How can you tell if you have the old Halo or new?
    Old Halo has MPB and a big white beard. It also requires the use of a walker and depends for bladder incontinence. New Halo is very sexy with a full head of hair but in time, it will too be old. That's the nature of time.


    BK

  6. Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    We've got the new Halodrol which is also in the blister pack box. Same active compound but is now $54.99

    FYI - there is a very small possibility that some company counterfeited Halodrol (hologram and all) based on some information I got yesterday. This is NOT Nutraplanet.

    There is mounting evidence that this happened so we're trying to get a box to see what it looks like and to see what the tabs look like and then have it analyzed. If indeed, it is a counterfeit, the company selling it is going to be in serious sh*t over this.

    There are only two lots of H-50 ever made (to this date).

    If your box does not have one of these two lots/exp dates I need you to not use it, contact Gaspari Nutrition immediately and we'll make arrangements to get it from you.

    The lots/exps are -


    82407 with an exp of 10/2007

    82743 with an exp of 01/08

    If yours is different, we want it with a receipt from where you purchased it from.

    Check your boxes guys, there may indeed be a real reason why someone allegedly detected 'DMT/THG/TMG' in a product - it was a counterfeit.

    And it is a cheap-o priced product.

    Can't reveal anymore in case I am wrong about it (don't want to be sued) but this is shaping up as a distinct possibility.

    Remember, a rather prominent website store recently got nailed and raided for selling counterfeited versions of a well known NO product. They had to pay $250K in damages and then all legal fees...total loss to company was probably well over $500K!!!

    Counterfeits happen.

    It sucks but that is life.


    BK

  7. Quote Originally Posted by BKneller
    FYI - there is a very small possibility that some company counterfeited Halodrol (hologram and all) based on some information I got yesterday. This is NOT Nutraplanet.

    There is mounting evidence that this happened so we're trying to get a box to see what it looks like and to see what the tabs look like and then have it analyzed. If indeed, it is a counterfeit, the company selling it is going to be in serious sh*t over this.

    There are only two lots of H-50 ever made (to this date).

    If your box does not have one of these two lots/exp dates I need you to not use it, contact Gaspari Nutrition immediately and we'll make arrangements to get it from you.

    The lots/exps are -


    82407 with an exp of 10/2007

    82743 with an exp of 01/08

    If yours is different, we want it with a receipt from where you purchased it from.

    Check your boxes guys, there may indeed be a real reason why someone allegedly detected 'DMT/THG/TMG' in a product - it was a counterfeit.

    And it is a cheap-o priced product.

    Can't reveal anymore in case I am wrong about it (don't want to be sued) but this is shaping up as a distinct possibility.

    Remember, a rather prominent website store recently got nailed and raided for selling counterfeited versions of a well known NO product. They had to pay $250K in damages and then all legal fees...total loss to company was probably well over $500K!!!

    Counterfeits happen.

    It sucks but that is life.


    BK
    where are these numbers located on the box ?

  8. They are on the blister pack. Mine are authentic

  9. thanks bro ! mine are also !

  10. Quote Originally Posted by WATERLOGGED
    where are these numbers located on the box ?
    I was searching my box for it too, like, damn, this looks awfully good to be fake, even with the little peice of paper inside the box, etc... Then i found the numbers on the back of the blister pack. I'm all good.

  11. Curious to see how all this pans out when the light of truth exposes the activities done in darkness...Best of luck BK

  12. I have a box of the original Halo that I want to get rid of. PM or email me if you are interested. I can send a pic if you would like.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by powerhouse21
    I have a box of the original Halo that I want to get rid of. PM or email me if you are interested. I can send a pic if you would like.
    Powerhouse,
    This is not a swap meet. Please don't post anything like this again. Thank you.

  14. Sorry, I didnt know it was a big deal.

  15. No problem.

  16. Actually that could be one thing that can get you banned very very fast

  17. Thanks for letting me know, I'll be sure never to do it again!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. T-Rez is out of stock
    By MacWanted in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-05-2008, 04:47 PM
  2. Xtend is out of stock?!!!!!
    By Big BAMA in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 04:22 PM
  3. Damnnn Somnidren-GH is out of stock
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-19-2007, 01:19 PM
  4. Damnnn Somnidren-GH is out of stock
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-19-2007, 12:30 PM
  5. PowerFULL is out of stock
    By yoshi5674 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-11-2007, 05:26 PM
Log in
Log in