ALRI Thyrogen-X and Lean Dreams Presale!

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any word when this stuff will be in?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the delay gentlemen. It seems that ALRI got a little backed up. It shipped out a couple days ago so I should be receiving it any day now.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BTW...prices will be going up on both items when products arrive.

size

Awards
  • Established
What are the ingredients in lean dreams?

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Would anyone consider using this durring PCT?

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'll tell you what if this works as well as venom I'll be very interested. As it's been said before, for some reason nobody seems to care/restrict supplement companies from making products that get you all jacked up and wired ie. stimulants. However, make something that REALLY helps you sleep or calms you down and they're all over it. ANyone think this would really work that well, sorry if that sounds sceptical but I don't want to use comparisons so it's hard to word my question? BTW anyone here who's going to use it please keep us posted. **** for that price I might keep you posted!@

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
I always thought it was a bad idea to take melatonin every night. Am I wrong on this?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Mine is on its way. I will let you guys know.
I'll tell you what if this works as well as venom I'll be very interested. As it's been said before, for some reason nobody seems to care/restrict supplement companies from making products that get you all jacked up and wired ie. stimulants. However, make something that REALLY helps you sleep or calms you down and they're all over it. ANyone think this would really work that well, sorry if that sounds sceptical but I don't want to use comparisons so it's hard to word my question? BTW anyone here who's going to use it please keep us posted. **** for that price I might keep you posted!@

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm a few clicks away from buying the venom dreams and some other goodies. Here's my problem. I can't find anywhere that says how many serving/nights use you get per bottle. Yes it's 60 caps, how many servings is that? Please someone let me know asap, I'm in between classes ans would like to finalize my order.

shaorinor

Awards
As a general rule of thumb, companies tend to provide at least a 30 day supply at minimum dosage recommendation. So, at 60 caps, you're looking at at least 2 caps per night minimum.

For max dosage, I have no clue...you could always go to ALRI's web site and look it up.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lean Dreams Now in Stock! Thyrogen-X should be following shortly. Take advantage of the presale price before prices go up :D