Lean Xtreme / Reduce XT
Activate

Thanks guys!!

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
-DS doesn't have any activate to ship to retailers right now, they ran out. Probably wont be long.
-Lean extreme was produced in limited quantities this time around, but Sam may get some more, I'll let him tell you.

Not sure about the other, Sam can chime in.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reduce XT from SNS? That could be a while too since SNS licenses the 7-OH from Designer Supps.

In the mean time you could use SAN Blaze (esterfied 7-Keto DHEA) which works quite well at cortisol suppression and general fat burning. Sam carries San blaze, and the price is really good.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We just got some ActivaTe in stock but was only able to get a couple cases. I'm sure it will sell out quick.

I've been told it will be 2-3 more weeks before the LX or ActivaTe will be available.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We just got some ActivaTe in stock but was only able to get a couple cases. I'm sure it will sell out quick.

I've been told it will be 2-3 more weeks before the LX or ActivaTe will be available.
2-3wks before anymore LX..... man this stuff is hard to get.(At least at a reasonable price). Guess I'll have to try something else out this time around. Unitas what was your experience like with Blaze?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I should be getting some LX by this weekend.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the update stryder. I should have just enough LX left over from my last cycle to last until you have some.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again bro!
Order already placed earlier today.

I'm glad I have bonuses and a raise coming up....lol.