Gaspari 'Maximus' Stack?

mhon

Awards
I just ordered a couple of boxes of Halodrol and was wondering if anyone had experience with taking Halodrol on its own as well as with Orastan-E and Novedex XT. I certainly understand the benefit to taking the N-XT but was not sure if the Orastan would make that much of a difference. I am about 6 weeks off of a e-max and max lmg cycle and got great results from that. That was the first PH cycle in many years. I was excited to see Halodrol available since I missed it the first time around and heard good stuff about it. Any suggestions? Go with the stack or put the money for the Orastan elsewhere?

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Since it's pretty potent stuff (as is e-max) I'd suggest taking 4-6 more weeks off before cycling Halodrol. Your system will be better prepared for more gains and your test levels will be more normalized.

mhon

Awards
Thanks, I was probably going to wait until the end of February anyway. I am going on vacation and I doubt, despite my best efforts, that a gym will be readily available. Any input on Orastan?

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
It is the same as Prostanazol. Should be good for hardening gains, and for cutting, though it seems you need to run it at high doses 100+mg. I'm not sure what sort of synergy it would create with Halodrol. They might just be trying to sell more of their products.