- 01-24-2006, 11:46 AM
- 01-24-2006, 01:39 PM
Order has already been placed, waiting for it to be delivered. I'm hoping by this weekend or early part of next week.
- 02-10-2006, 06:39 AM
anyone know if this product would be great for post T-3 cycle to help kick back endogenous t3 up to normal levels?
02-10-2006, 08:14 AM
Depending on how far into your t3 cycle you are i would not buy thyrogenx. If you have already started and are looking for something go with something like DS Lean xtreme.Originally Posted by Blue_moon
If you havent started yet, and dont plan to for a little, then you could wait and see how thyrogenx pans out seeing how it has the chance of suppressing your thyroid (not something you want after using t3 )
Similar Forum Threads
- By Beau in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 04-23-2007, 01:57 AM
- By FitnFirm in forum SupplementsReplies: 32Last Post: 09-08-2006, 12:33 PM
- By Mountaineer in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 04-25-2006, 10:41 PM
- By stryder in forum NutraplanetReplies: 13Last Post: 02-03-2006, 12:55 PM
- By Max32 in forum SupplementsReplies: 30Last Post: 01-29-2006, 02:30 PM