Canada shipping question

slick rick

Awards
I am planning to order some supps ( anabolic xtreme products from nutraplanet).
I live in Canada and have a few questions.

a) Can they deliver to a Canadian PO box if i were to obtain one?
b) the prices listed are in U.S funds on your site. If i want to pay money
order, how do i know exactly what to pay with the currency conversion?
c) How long does it usually take to receive an order in Canada and do they have many problems with Canadian customs??

Thanks in advance for your help.

slick rick

Awards
for some reason my emails won't go through to customer service,

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not sure. I don't think FedEx will deliver to a PO, but will have to check with USPS. Will get back to you with an answer for that...
b) the prices listed are in U.S funds on your site. If i want to pay money
order, how do i know exactly what to pay with the currency conversion?
The place where you obtain the money order should be able to do the conversion for you.
c) How long does it usually take to receive an order in Canada and do they have many problems with Canadian customs??
Transit times depend upon the method of shipping. Using USPS Global Express EMS takes 3-5 business days to arrive to your country. Airmail Parcel Post takes about 7-10 business days. Just a little forewarning, just because it arrives in your country within that time frame does not ensure it will arrive to your doorstep within those days. Sometimes customs will hold a package and it can take almost a month even with the 7-10 day delivery time. This is not always the case but it has happened once or twice.

We can't guarantee that customs will not investigate or seize a package.

slick rick

Awards
Thx Stryder, much appreciated. I want to place an order in the next couple days.

slick rick

Awards
Quote:
Originally Posted by slick rick

Not sure. I don't think FedEx will deliver to a PO, but will have to check with USPS. Will get back to you with an answer for that...

Any luck on finding out about this Stryder? thx again.

jecko29

jecko29

Awards
  • Established
Dude, I order from Nutraplanet and just have it shipped fedex to my doorstep and yes it is AX stuff. The rates are good and stryder's service is fantastic. BTW, I live in Ontario.

jecko

slick rick

Awards
Thx Jecko, I read as couple of your posts when i was searching for these answers, in one you mentioned that you had a guy at a supp store in your area kept one bottle of AX supplies on the shelf. Do you know if he still does that? And yes you are right Nutraplanet rates are real good, i will be ordering through them, just was wondering if it could be delivered PO box.

turkish

Awards
  • Established
Dude, I order from Nutraplanet and just have it shipped fedex to my doorstep and yes it is AX stuff. The rates are good and stryder's service is fantastic. BTW, I live in Ontario.

jecko
So you paid nothing but the fedex shipping quote which appeared on the website, and they brought it to your door? No supplemental fees, customs etc.?

If so, that's great.

slick rick

Awards
jeckyl

Jeckyl, i just re-read my last post, just wanted you to know im not looking for a source, was just wondering if there would be supp shops in Ont that carry it.

jecko29

jecko29

Awards
  • Established
Yup, I live in Guelph and there is one supp store that carries it, one bottle on the shelf at all time.

Turkish, when the package arrived I had to pay a $14 customs charge for the package but for what I got it was well worth it.

jecko

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
slick rick, I was told by the local PO worker that they can ship to a PO address but not with Global Express Guaranteed.