penetrate info?

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
how many squirts = a ml?
Don't count on the accuracy of using just squirts to apply the penetrate. Buy an oral syringe from the pharmacy. Squirt the penetrate into the syringe and measure it that way. Pretty simple.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
Don't count on the accuracy of using just squirts to apply the penetrate. Buy an oral syringe from the pharmacy. Squirt the penetrate into the syringe and measure it that way. Pretty simple.

got a reg syringe actually right here..but i just saw on nutra's website is .5 mls per squirt..finally gonna use up some of my stockpiled 4-ad very impressed how easily i got it into solution.12 grams went in very easily ..with jsut some shaking

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
You didn't even heat it Wojo?
I just ordered some Penetrate and also have some 4-AD (12.5 grams to be exact).

How does this stuff compare to T-Gel as far as getting the hormone into the bloodstream? Is it still around 40% absorption or whatever T-gel is?

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
You didn't even heat it Wojo?
I just ordered some Penetrate and also have some 4-AD (12.5 grams to be exact).

How does this stuff compare to T-Gel as far as getting the hormone into the bloodstream? Is it still around 40% absorption or whatever T-gel is?
well looks like i need to heat it..just say a cloud come from the bottom 5 hours after i put it in..sux..penetrate is avant labs dermal..i believe..good stuff..t-gel is great but way too pricey for me

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
1 squirt = .5ml on stryders site. I really like T-Gel and have tried both.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
i jsut heated the poop out of it ..lol..thick i warped the bottle ffrom..hopefully it stays in solution

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Wojo,
You heated the polymer past it's "plastic transition point" and, thus, caused it to "flow" on a molecular level.

I've done it to 2 T-gel bottles.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
Wojo,
You heated the polymer past it's "plastic transition point" and, thus, caused it to "flow" on a molecular level.

I've done it to 2 T-gel bottles.
well i got some of it to go into solution i still have aboyt a 1/4 -1/2 a inch of powder at the bottom tho...this is frustrating i forgot how much of a pain 4-ad is to work with

enimity

Awards
well i got some of it to go into solution i still have aboyt a 1/4 -1/2 a inch of powder at the bottom tho...this is frustrating i forgot how much of a pain 4-ad is to work with
I got 16g of 4ad in 1 bottle easily. Put it into a beaker or if you dont have one a clean small saucepan and put it over low heat. Then use a hand blender and mix the shite out of it. Works every time and totally disolves.

Its like trying to mix protein powder in water by just swirling it around vs using a blender.