A big thanks from a happy customer

Birdsizzle

Awards
I just placed my second order with Nutraplanet after being very happy with the price and swiftness or shipping on my first order. Since i already knew you guys have fair prices and great shipping i made my second order without shopping around. After placing the order i got a little curious and priced my order at a couple other popular online stores, some of which are also board sponsors.

I ordered 1 kilo primaforce creatine and SNS Inhibit-E and the smallest margin or difference in price i found was 7 dollars including shipping. I just wanted to thank you guys on behalf of my wallet for your great prices.

P.S. If you ever need a new board rep i think you know where to find one:bow28:

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, they are really good. Better than 1fast400 (sorry Mike I still love you)
Sam I thought you were going to upload my goodwill letter you framed? (Sorry if your too busy, take your time)

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, they are really good. Better than 1fast400 (sorry Mike I still love you)
Sam I thought you were going to upload my goodwill letter you framed? (Sorry if your too busy, take your time)
Was going to take the picture from my digital cam, but I lost the cable to the charger. My cam doesn't take regular batteries so I can't do anything without it, and the place I bought it from doesn't sell just the cables. Ordered it online so it should arrive to me next week. Will get the image up ASAP when it's charged up.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Stryder knows how to take care of his customers :thumbsup:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
IMPRESSED!!!!!!!!

It's been said before, and I will say it again......

I am very impressed with NutraPlanet! Awesome prices, great selection, and very fast shipping!!!!!

Thanks Sam!

~Jammie