My computer or Nutraplanet?

THEstudent

Awards
Hey Stryder, I was trying to order and it would not let me confirm the order so I have like three orders pending and I only want one. I also tried to contact you under the contact us page but it wouldn't send it through. So is it my computer or is something wrong with the website?

THEstudent

Awards
Part of my order is the halodrol pre-sale. I don't know if that has anything to do with it or not. I have a broadband connection as well. I tried the contact us page but it would not send it through.

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
It's not working for me either. I've got faith it'll be working again soon.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are having some difficulties with our mail server. We should have the issue resolved very soon. In the meantime, it is best to email us directly as oppossed to the contact us page.

[email protected]

If you are wanting to place an order but can't, please email us the items and quantities, along with your first and last name, billing and shipping address, and a return phone number and we will call you back with a total and process the transaction manually.

Sorry for the slight inconvenience. We will get things smoothed out shortly :)

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey Stryder, I was trying to order and it would not let me confirm the order so I have like three orders pending and I only want one. I also tried to contact you under the contact us page but it wouldn't send it through. So is it my computer or is something wrong with the website?
Are you referring to order #'s 9194-9196? If so, we sent you an email about this. If you'd like, I can delete the 2 duplicate orders and credit back the charges.

...oh BTW, the site's a little slow due to the automated email issues, so clicking the checkout button multiple times results in multiple charges.

THEstudent

Awards
Stryder once again you Da' Man. Yes, I would like you to cancel the duplicate orders and only charge me for order #9196(the 2 Halodrols and 2 Thyro-Cuts II). Thanks!!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Stryder once again you Da' Man. Yes, I would like you to cancel the duplicate orders and only charge me for order #9196(the 2 Halodrols and 2 Thyro-Cuts II). Thanks!!
2 duplicate orders deleted and the charges voided out. Your good to go now :D

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
2 duplicate orders deleted and the charges voided out. Your good to go now :D
I was having a problem as well (I have that high speed cable ****)when I was ordering more H-50. I took a damn long time for it to confirm my order, but I just let it sit there, and eventually it went through. So Just in case any new folks come to this thread, just let it sit for a while while trying to confirm your order, and it eventaully will go through. I hope this helps both Nutra Planet and folks tyring to place their orders, because this situation causes 2 headaches instead of 1.:trout:

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost: AMEN BROTHA! :D
Yeah, just trying to look out and help whenever I can. Thank you fro the great selection of products, great prices , and awesome service!:head: :thumbsup: