Skulpt clearance?

  1. Skulpt clearance?


    The replacement of Skuplt, Liposolv, is coming next week. Do you intend to have a sale on Skulpt like BulkNutrition has right now?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by machinehead
    The replacement of Skuplt, Liposolv, is coming next week. Do you intend to have a sale on Skulpt like BulkNutrition has right now?
    Where can one find info on Liposolv...none on the ergopharm website.

  3. From what I have read, I think it is going to be released under Giant nutrition first and then later under Ergopharm. I read this at musclegurus.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by jaymode
    From what I have read, I think it is going to be released under Giant nutrition first and then later under Ergopharm. I read this at musclegurus.
    Link to anything that explains why this new product is an improvement over skulpt?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    Link to anything that explains why this new product is an improvement over skulpt?
    the LipoSolv writeup will be up on musclegurus once the product is available

    should be within the next week or two

  6. Quote Originally Posted by machinehead
    The replacement of Skuplt, Liposolv, is coming next week. Do you intend to have a sale on Skulpt like BulkNutrition has right now?
    No plans for a clearance at the moment. We only have a couple bottles left.

  7. Damn stryder. Why are you yellow all of a sudden, instead of green?

  8. Well, damn... You're green again. Nevermind..................... .............

  9. What can I say DD..I'm just a social chameleon

  10. Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    What can I say DD..I'm just a social chameleon
    That must be it...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Skulpt by Ergopharm
    By jweave23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-28-2005, 01:03 AM
  2. ergopharm skulpt
    By ajax11 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-16-2004, 07:44 PM
  3. Skulpt Questions
    By babygetoboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-24-2003, 08:55 PM
  4. 1-test/4-ad clearance times
    By dahulkster456 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-13-2003, 02:04 AM
  5. drug clearance times
    By raybravo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-23-2002, 02:22 PM
Log in
Log in