NutraPlanet Rocks!!!

MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to say GREAT Job, I ordered a few items Monday night, they shipped out Tuesday night, FedEx 1 day shipping, I thought that was an error 1 day shipping so cheap, but It was not.
Was my first order from you guys, will not be my last.

Now to decide, Powerfull/Cissus 1st or Melting Point Lean Extreme 1st...

Thanks again....

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
word.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sam knows he rocks, I even sent him a testimonial letter last month, and I've nver done that before. Good stuff.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sam knows he rocks, I even sent him a testimonial letter last month, and I've nver done that before. Good stuff.
Thank you, that letter meant so much to me and the staff :thumbsup:

I shared the letter with the team and we actually decided to frame it and hang it on the wall. It's become sort of a mission statement to steer us on.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
NP is my one stop shopping center. It's cheaper than anywhere else and the service is better. Do I tell my friends about NP? YOU BET!

I love that you sent free samples of venom, I actually gave it out to some friends (too strong for me).

GrossSizeRocks

Awards
Sam, just did my first order with NP, and it will be the first of many.

Ordered on your site medium late Wednesday night, and it was here before lunch today, Friday. I don't sit by the door waiting for packages 24/7, and I assume you and your boys don't work 24/7 either, so that is, in effect, one day service. All for $6.00

Got a total of 13 bottles spread over 7 different products, all correct, nothing back-ordered, all well packed. AND somebody took the time to put my message to the FedEx guy on the front of the pkg, about where to leave it near door.

If you want to hand out "Attaboy's," it was order# 8974. Handwritten initials are a little rough, but looks like "SF" shipped it, and it was picked and packed by DT(?), unless that is OT or aT.

Whoever, whatever, thanks!

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OMG, you framed it!!! Awesome..
I had to write a goodwill letter to a company for my Business Communications class and you were the first company that popped into my head.

Can you take a photo of the letter on the wall and upload it so I can show my class? That would be great if you could. Thanks again.

John

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also Sam, you should make some NP t-shirts, I want one for the gym. Peace.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OMG, you framed it!!! Awesome..
I had to write a goodwill letter to a company for my Business Communications class and you were the first company that popped into my head.

Can you take a photo of the letter on the wall and upload it so I can show my class? That would be great if you could. Thanks again.

John
You got it :D

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Also Sam, you should make some NP t-shirts, I want one for the gym. Peace.
T-shirts will be ready in about a week. They are going to look sharp...also got some made for the ladies ;)

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes!!!!

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sam, Any update on the t-shirts? Thanks.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Ditto, I placed an order on January 31st and I recieved it Febuary 2nd. Awesome service.

ManBeast

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
MB, where have you been? Haven't seen you post in a while. Good to see you around the board again!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Been going through some major good changes, and some setbacks in life as well, all seems to be (slowly) picking up now. If only I could find a job locally or something I could do from my computer at home, I would be set. Good to see that business is going well for ya.

ManBeast

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sam, I think my motivational letter warrants a free t-shirt (medium or large please). Just kidding though...sorta. You have my address in the letterhead if you want to hook me up with a tee I can pimp around at the gym.
:run:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I myself have recently placed an order with nutraplanet and I couldn't be more pleased. Rest assured I will be placing many more orders in the near future.........you guys rock, keep up the good work