xfactor is it really that good?

chesty

Awards
little summary about myself, started training just over a month ago after a 7 month lay off, got my weight back to 235lbs,no supplements have been used apart from whey. my bodyfat is around 15%. over here in england no-one stocks xfactor so it will have to be bought from nutraplanet. i wanna harden up and bring my bf down,while building muscle. read the reviews about xfactor but still abit weary about it, does anyone think it will be of use to myself and any feedback on it please lads.

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
There have been a few positive reviews, however most people are leary to try it, mainly due to the cost (must use 2 bottles to see results $100+) and the fact that there is very little personal feedback available. Also, you must limit intake of certain nutrional and supplemental items, such as fatty acids.
However, if you want to try it, please do, and please leave us a log.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have read a few very good reviews about it over at bb. I tried it myself as part of a pct program with RXT, LX, and GXR. Couldn't really tell any diffrence it made when added into the stack, no strength increases or nothing of that sort, maybe a little hardening effect near the end of the cycle(8wks).

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Had some minor strength gains, added about 3 pounds of lbm and dropped a little fat. Nothing super dramatic but all in all, not bad. My chief complaint was that one couldn't take EFA's or other anti-inflammatories and X-factor being an inflammatory agent itself seemed to aggrevate a back injury I had. Knuckles felt sore as well.

I'm off it now, back feels a lot better. Even with the cons, I'd probably cycle it again.

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
I can say I received virtually no results. I might have had some strength gains, but definetly nothing dramatic. Also 2 of my friends who are expirienced lifters with good diets and routines also saw no results. However, all of us seemed to get headaches, dry throats, and insomnia. This is even with drinking liters and liters of water . Just my two cents

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I didnt notice anything from X-Factor either. Used 2 bottles worth...

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
It takes 2 bottles for a cycle?
Yep! THEY say you dont feel much until the 1st one is done with. I didnt feel anything after the 2nd one was done with :) . But thats just me....

Yagman

Yagman

Board Supporter
Awards
Syntrax makes it now and it's cheaper.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I heard they have a contractual agreements of sorts, which allows Sytrax to sell AA.

TKE-PBOY

Banned
Awards
I wonder why Syntrax has both Adonis X and Hyper H if both are the same compuonds.

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
I heard they have a contractual agreements of sorts, which allows Sytrax to sell AA.
I think that might have been the initial plan a couple years ago, but isn't how it panned out. Like TUT and Kappaz said, molecular is suing them