Halodrol and Promag-25 - AnabolicMinds.com

Halodrol and Promag-25

1. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

Cool Halodrol and Promag-25

Will you be carring either of these any time soon? I am looking to place a LARGE order with you but am waiting to include either Halodrol or Promag-25.
    Thanks!

2. New Member

Sam said he should have H-50 any time now and it will be competitively priced!
  3. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by workin2005
    Will you be carring either of these any time soon? I am looking to place a LARGE order with you but am waiting to include either Halodrol or Promag-25.
    Thanks!
    Just so you know, Promagnon-25 is NOT just a lower dose Halodrol. It's a different chemical......the designer of which (BK) describes it as a precurser to methyltest. I'm not sayign this is a bad chemical (no one knows), just there was soem confusion earlier on about ti just being half-dose Halodrol.
    •   

4. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

Thanks for clarifying! I have yet to see a log on Promag-25. Have you talked to anyone who has used it?
    Im curious as to the results.
    I know it is a different chemical but they market it as having very similar results as Halodrol (lean, DRY gains)
    As long as this is the case, Im all over it! I just dont want something that will cause bloat/water retention.
  5. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by workin2005
    Thanks for clarifying! I have yet to see a log on Promag-25. Have you talked to anyone who has used it?
    Im curious as to the results.
    I know it is a different chemical but they market it as having very similar results as Halodrol (lean, DRY gains)
    As long as this is the case, Im all over it! I just dont want something that will cause bloat/water retention.
    As far as I know, no one has used it. Many people ordered it but a lot of people got spooked when it turned out that the company listed on the bottle is really just a small gym/tanning operation and that the incorporation papers don't list any corporate officers and only list some small-time lawyer as the contact. BK has acknowledged designing the chemical (which is comforting) but the cloak-and-dagger around who manufactured and distributed it has kinda scared a lot of people (why are they so intent on being anonymous? - is this stuff going to make livers explode or something?).
  6. New Member

I dont know of anyone personally who has taken promag........On one of these sites someone said they tried it and it was junk but you never now if that is true or not.Just wait for some logs or U get some and let us know how it works for you!!
    Now HD is another story!I know 2 bros personally who have used it and they have gotten some SERIOUS Gains!
  7. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

I will most likely wait for Halodrol...dont feel like being a ginny pig ;-) Thanks for the info!

Bump for when Nutra Planet will be carring Halodrol again....any time soon?
  8. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET

OK, just got word from my distributor and they will be receiving their shipment in a couple weeks. We will be doing our presale VERY soon. Only thing is we will only be able to get in a limited amount each day to ensure everyone get's their fair share.

When I get all the details nailed down, I'll post when the presale starts...stay tuned!
  9. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder

Thanks! Bet they go quick!
  10. Superman

Damn I gotta be on the lookout for this...I missed out earlier.
  11. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    OK, just got word from my distributor and they will be receiving their shipment in a couple weeks. We will be doing our presale VERY soon. Only thing is we will only be able to get in a limited amount each day to ensure everyone get's their fair share.

When I get all the details nailed down, I'll post when the presale starts...stay tuned!
    Probably a dumb question but, Will you let us know through THIS thread or a new thread? IF there is any way you could update in more than one place it would be great for the guys that are prescribed to this thread and eagerly awaiting news of the new batch of Halo. Thanks alot.
  12. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET

Quote Originally Posted by BiggerNstronger
    Probably a dumb question but, Will you let us know through THIS thread or a new thread? IF there is any way you could update in more than one place it would be great for the guys that are prescribed to this thread and eagerly awaiting news of the new batch of Halo. Thanks alot.
    Good point...I'll post in a new thread and in this one so everyone get's a head's up.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.

A quick question on the pre-sale , do you guys charge the CC right when you order it pre-sale , or when it ships ??
  14. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET

Quote Originally Posted by raider1
    A quick question on the pre-sale , do you guys charge the CC right when you order it pre-sale , or when it ships ??
    All of our credit card processing is done electronically via Verisign, so it charges your card at time of purchase.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.

ok , thanks for the info...
  16. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET

Halodrol presale is now available at NutraPlanet!
  17. Elite Member

Quick delivery too.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Phera plex, promag 25, prostan and max lng
    By thylittle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-20-2007, 04:33 PM
  2. Halodrol and shortness of breath
    By -JC in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-26-2006, 12:08 AM