"Revenge" shall be mine!!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
202lbs, 10%bf.. 4 days training, one large group one small group.. 2 leg training days.. Lots of sweet potato, lots of beef, even some weightgainer.. :aargh:

Took my first dose on Monday (1/2/06), I should be feelin' pretty good in the next few days.. Looks like I may go with a 20/20/30 over my 21-day excursion thru SDX territory.. Pay attention, I hired Chuck Norris to oversee this log!! :ntome:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
20/20/30??? might help if it added up to 100 but hey, what do i know? LOL.

good luck brudda. :)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
20/20/30??? might help if it added up to 100 but hey, what do i know? LOL.

good luck brudda. :)
I was thinking the same thing... maybe he goes off a canadian scale (Yes I know, cheap shot) :icon_lol:

Adams

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alright, I had to give Chuck a newborn to keep him from roundhouse kicking you thru the screen.. 20/20/30 means 20mg first 2wks, 30 on the 3rd wk.. This has changed, I plan to use 30mg for 3wks straight.. :thumbsup:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Pete, don't let Chuck talk you into training on the Total Gym :nono:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Alright, I had to give Chuck a newborn to keep him from roundhouse kicking you thru the screen.. 20/20/30 means 20mg first 2wks, 30 on the 3rd wk.. This has changed, I plan to use 30mg for 3wks straight.. :thumbsup:
that makes more sense bigguy. don't worry, you're still my hero.

:burger:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Week 1 Update: Insane!!

30mgs ED sure made a difference from last time using 20.. I'm pumped no matter what I do, just holding my cell to have phonesex, er, nevermind you get what I mean.. ;)

Anywho, I'm eating at least 9 times (7 whole-food meals+2 shakes), taking SizeOn pre/post-workout, drinking plenty of water.

My only other supps (excluding meds):
R-ALA 1200mg
Flax/Fish oil 10g each or 20g total EFA's
Multivitamin

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

30mgs ED sure made a difference from last time using 20.. I'm pumped no matter what I do, just holding my cell to have phonesex, er, nevermind you get what I mean.. ;)

Anywho, I'm eating at least 9 times (7 whole-food meals+2 shakes), taking SizeOn pre/post-workout, drinking plenty of water.

R-ALA 1200mg
Multivitamin
How many kcals you takin in? How do you eat that much man? Holy crap! I know when i was on SD it KILLED my appetite.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It makes me hungry.. :D

I do know that 4 of my meals at work consist of 1330kcal each, and that's just the meals I eat while at work.. ;)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It makes me hungry.. :D

I do know that 4 of my meals at work consist of 1330kcal each, and that's just the meals I eat while at work.. ;)
Holy crap, what do you eat there?!?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Holy crap, what do you eat there?!?
There's a new fastfood spot called B.Good that serves low-fat burgers and baked fries, and frozen yogurt shakes.. A burger and a shake comes to 1330kcals, and I have a meal like this 3-4 times a day at work.. Good way to get calories in, and lots of them in small portion! :thumbsup:

http://bgood.com/menu.php

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's a new fastfood spot called B.Good that serves low-fat burgers and baked fries, and frozen yogurt shakes.. A burger and a shake comes to 1330kcals, and I have a meal like this 3-4 times a day at work.. Good way to get calories in, and lots of them in small portion! :thumbsup:

http://bgood.com/menu.php
MAN!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Another fun fact: I'm leaner than my avatar, and I've been eating at this place for the past 3 months.. ;)

I am human, the more I say it the more I believe.. :nutkick:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another fun fact: I'm leaner than my avatar, and I've been eating at this place for the past 3 months.. ;)

:nutkick: Yea Yea yea!

Kato

Awards
Chuck Norris doesn't need to swallow when eating food. nor should Pete!

The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain. so suck it up!

loolkin forward to ur log!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Pumps are just fine, but I don't feel sore anymore.. :think:

It's almost to a point where I don't feel like I worked out, but not too outrageous.. I'm still pumped abit, but not like usual.. Maybe after this I'll take more time off just in case, I hate over-training.. :nono:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok, I'm now doing my old basic3 routine, but on a 4day split.. Odd yes, it wouldn't be me if it were not.. ;)

Day 1- bench/db bench

Day 2- squat/db squat

Day 3- deads/db deads

Day 4- military press/ db press

Got alot stronger, squat's up to 450 for 2 sets of 10, deads from the floor I pull 425 for 6, bench stuck at 405 for one solid no spot..

Now weighing 206lbs, love my 1330kcal meals 3x a day at work! :thumbsup:

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established

Come on, Pete...lying to yourself accomplishes nothing. Just come to grips with the fact that you're a freak and get on with it :D

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, well... :ntome:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DONE!

Buy some.. I liked it alot, gained 8lbs (202 start, now 211), the pumps are real good and not painfull like M1T.. It's SD with a scary name.. :run:

If the gains slow down, don't get stressed GET REVENGE!! :D :twisted:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Pete, thanks for the feedback and for being a willing tester :thumbsup:

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BigPete why so much rala, was that to combat the compounds potential hypo sides?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
And it also works well with my metformin, type 2 diabetic..
Hey Pete, ever consider starting a diabetic sub-forum? I am not diabetic but there is obviously a shitload of members that are diabetic or pre-diabetic. I think it would be extremely helpful, there is nothing like the experience of someone who has tread the difficult path to assist those about to start that same path.

Just a thought.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good idea, but I'm no expert 'cause I'm too stubborn in my ways.. Besides, that gotta be run by the clown.. ;)

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
but I'm no expert 'cause I'm too stubborn in my ways..
That's part of it. "A smart man learns from his mistakes, a wise man learn from the mistakes of others."

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but I have good judgment for what can be aired publicly. Not to worry. I have a shitload on the line professionally with some of the things I've told you. Mum's the word :D

...unless it is just plain funny

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh, funny is always welcome for public reaading.. :D

Cracker2

Awards

Dude,
I hope you know how blessed you are to have an even slightly healthier alternative to fast food. There is nothing near where I work or live. We could use a B.good hook up here in Austin. :welcome:

FLgator

Awards
I just bought some revenge sdx...but im 19 and don't really know how to use it or anthing about the pct afterwords. Any insight would be helpful

turkish

Awards
  • Established
I just bought some revenge sdx...but im 19 and don't really know how to use it or anthing about the post cycle therapy afterwords. Any insight would be helpful
The best insight you could have : throw it in the freezer and wait for a few years.

Lithuanian Bear

Lithuanian Bear

Awards

R-ALA 1200mg
Multivitamin
What are you using for a pct? Thanks for sharing your experiences...

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is an old thread, brother.. I'm not on anything but lots of sleep..

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Perhaps a MOD can unsticky all the Revenge logs considering the products have been discontinued...