Revenge SDX log -ryansm-

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for the delay on getting this up today.

Anyway I started today at 30mgs, which is my typical SD dose, so far I have felt the same energy increase I usually get from SD. I will be taking 10mgs in the AM and 20mgs pre workout around 6 hours later. At the current dosing of 30mgs I should get a full 30 day cycle out of it.

Stats:
weight- 330:burger:
height- 6'2"
chest- 59.25 inches
right arm- just under 22 inches

Lifts:
I do Olympic lifts mainly
Incline bb chest- 515
cgbp- 455
Snatch- 330
Clean & jerk- 440

Anyway I am looking purely for strength gains as I do not train for hypertrophy. Past SD cycles have been great I have ran I think 4 of them. I will update weekly unless there is any pertinent info.

L

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the delay on getting this up today.

Anyway I started today at 30mgs, which is my typical SD dose, so far I have felt the same energy increase I usually get from SD. I will be taking 10mgs in the AM and 20mgs pre workout around 6 hours later. At the current dosing of 30mgs I should get a full 30 day cycle out of it.

Stats:
weight- 330:burger:
height- 6'2"
chest- 59.25 inches
right arm- just under 22 inches

Lifts:
Incline bb chest- 515
cgbp- 455
Snatch- 330
Clean & jerk- 440

Anyway I am looking purely for strength gains as I do not train for hypertrophy. Past SD cycles have been great I have ran I think 4 of them. I will update weekly unless there is any pertinent info.
Ok I say it. Those stats are insane!! BW of 330lbs and an incline of 515lbs. Jeez Louise! And a 440lbs C&J!! WOW!! GOD I go away for a few months and your the size of a condominum!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok I say it. Those stats are insane!! BW of 330lbs and an incline of 515lbs. Jeez Louise! And a 440lbs C&J!! WOW!! GOD I go away for a few months and your the size of a condominum!!
You aint lien bro! Hes huuggee!! I know this log will be great as he always gives great logs.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Impressive stats there ryansm :thumbsup:

Looking forward to your results!

T

TKE-PBOY

Banned
Awards
Ryansm, What do you plan to take for your PCT?

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Lifts:
Incline bb chest- 515
cgbp- 455
Snatch- 330
Clean & jerk- 440
Hey Ry, please tell me these stats aren't in kilos too :run:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Ry, please tell me these stats aren't in kilos too :run:
No, pounds, but maybe some day.

Anyhow my weight this morning is up to 332, not much but it is only on day 6 I think. Not much to report as far as strength gains or anything else of importance. I am getting the usual feelings that I get from SD, just a nice increase in energy after dosing that lasts a couple of hours.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So today is 2 weeks in or so, and my weight is now up tp 336. I am feeling really good considering the amount of training I have been through this week. Recovery is quicker, and I am not sore at all, which is always a good thing adter heavy squats. Anyway my strength still hasn't changed, endurance is better though. Similar effects that I would get from SD, so far so good.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
looking good brudda.

i remember this time last year, we were both fighting to lose weight, down in the ~230's, lol.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Ryan--
Scientifically speaking I'd like to see some photos if possible. I have my own image of what a 336lb Olympic lifter might look like, but quite curious. Thanks and best of luck.

T

TKE-PBOY

Banned
Awards
Ryan--
Scientifically speaking I'd like to see some photos if possible. I have my own image of what a 336lb Olympic lifter might look like, but quite curious. Thanks and best of luck.

Bump for pics:hammer:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I may post pics, all of the mods have seen my fat ass, and so has Beelze.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Ryan is a bear of a man. Only downside is he's a powerlifter.:run: :D

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I may post pics, all of the mods have seen my fat ass, and so has Beelze.
wouldn't go so far as to call you fat. you'z just a big ol' biyotch. the pic i saw looked like evolution had skipped a few generations and some sort of neanderthal with a goatee was standing there....in a panama jack t-shirt:D

P

PastorofMuppets

Awards
damn man, HYOOOJ!

And I was just thinking that my max incline of 330 at 230 was "strong". Cripes, you are 200+ over your bodyweight.

Plus the olympic stats are just sick, are you training for a strongman contest or something?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
nope, ryan has......higher expectations in mind. :)

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
2008-

I will be watching...

Waiting...

Cheering...

T

TKE-PBOY

Banned
Awards
wouldn't go so far as to call you fat. you'z just a big ol' biyotch. the pic i saw looked like evolution had skipped a few generations and some sort of neanderthal with a goatee was standing there....in a panama jack t-shirt:D

this is hilarious:icon_lol: :rofl:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Week 3 down, and weight is at 337.5 roughly. So I gained a pound this last week. One more week to go, and thus far it has been a typical SD cycle, so this product is certainly legit at a good price.