Just a quick "kudos" for NutraPlanet

1. Just a quick "kudos" for NutraPlanet

In case anyone stumbles in here wondering if NutraPlanet is a good place to order from, take it from me, you won't have anything to complain about. Over the past few months, I've been ordering and I always get my products quickly and accurately. The prices are excellent (the best I can find) and I now order ALL my bodybuilding supplements from NutraPlanet.

Thanks for making things easy for me, Strider..

2. Talking Nutraplanet is Top Notch!!!

I second that! Nutraplanet is Top Notch!!!

3. I've often wanted to start threads about Nutraplanet. They've have had my paks to me in under 48 hours often. If there is ever a mistake they handle it TOO WELL. Sam and crew are a complete blessing to work with.

Thank you Nutraplanet!!

Motiv8er
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
    •   

4. I fourth that No seriously, I am glad I found AM and it's awesome board sponsers- NutraPlanet gets my vote for sure. I had ALL of my orders on time. I like getting the heads up on upcoming deals (such as the SD 90 counts). Thanks again! I hope to continue business with ya'll (I'm from the South..)
    "A Native American elder once described his own inner struggles in this manner: Inside of me there are two dogs. One of the dogs is mean and evil. The other dog is good. The mean dog fights the good dog all the time. When asked which dog wins, he reflected for a moment and replied, The one I feed the most." -George Bernard Shaw

5. Nutraplanet is terrific. Spread the word.

6. I love NP as well. If only we weren't both located in GA.. paying tax on orders is a bitch.

7. Quote Originally Posted by pist
    I love NP as well. If only we weren't both located in GA.. paying tax on orders is a bitch.
    Yeah, the tax thing is a bummer, BUT one plus is you can always order via ground and get it the next day

Similar Forum Threads

1. LeptiGen Mass test for NutraPlanet and Avant Labs
    By silverSurfer in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-10-2015, 04:30 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 01:52 PM
  3. just a big thumbs up for Nutraplanet
    By Gouki in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-29-2006, 08:37 PM
  4. Po just showed up to test me for steroids eeek