Just a quick "kudos" for NutraPlanet

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
In case anyone stumbles in here wondering if NutraPlanet is a good place to order from, take it from me, you won't have anything to complain about. Over the past few months, I've been ordering and I always get my products quickly and accurately. The prices are excellent (the best I can find) and I now order ALL my bodybuilding supplements from NutraPlanet.

Thanks for making things easy for me, Strider..

felttip1

Awards
Nutraplanet is Top Notch!!!

I second that! Nutraplanet is Top Notch!!!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I've often wanted to start threads about Nutraplanet. They've have had my paks to me in under 48 hours often. If there is ever a mistake they handle it TOO WELL. Sam and crew are a complete blessing to work with.

Thank you Nutraplanet!!

Motiv8er

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
I fourth that :blink: No seriously, I am glad I found AM and it's awesome board sponsers- NutraPlanet gets my vote for sure. I had ALL of my orders on time. I like getting the heads up on upcoming deals (such as the SD 90 counts). Thanks again! I hope to continue business with ya'll (I'm from the South..) :thumbsup:

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet is terrific. Spread the word.

pist

Awards
I love NP as well. If only we weren't both located in GA.. paying tax on orders is a bitch. :sad:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I love NP as well. If only we weren't both located in GA.. paying tax on orders is a bitch. :sad:
Yeah, the tax thing is a bummer, BUT one plus is you can always order via ground and get it the next day ;)