Revenge SDX Log Jminis style

1. Gate Keeper
    Answers

Revenge SDX Log Jminis style

Just got it in the mail today (friday 30th) Thanks again for the chance to try this out. I will most likely start on Monday so keep a look out for my progress. Also Happy New Year to all our Members!

2. Gate Keeper
    Answers

Just wanted to let you all know I started up on Monday as planned and I'm up 10lbs!!!! Just kidding obviously nothing to report yet I'll keep you all up to date.

Since ryan is using 30mg I'll be running 20mg/day just to compare results.

My stats right now are
    6'2
    220lbs (was up to 225 but lost weight from non stop traveling the last week)
    10%bf.

Anyway like I stated above I just started yesterday so hopefully by the end of the week I'll start seeing some nice things happen.
  3. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Good idea on dosing J...interested to see how the lower mgs work out.
    •   

4. Gate Keeper
    Answers

Ok quick update, weight still the same, strength was up a bit, maybe 1-2reps worth. Only day 3 so still early to see anything. Leg day today so let the pain begin
  5. Gate Keeper
    Answers

Update I'm now 7 days in and so far things that I've noticed have been increase muscle fullness, it doesn't take much to get the pump going. So far my weight is up 1-2lbs and all is well. Eating big and training hard so stay tuned. My energy levels are also good to go on this supp.
    Last edited by jminis; 01-11-2006 at 01:13 PM.
  6. Gate Keeper
    Answers

update:

Didn't take my weight I'll do that sunday but my workouts are going well, my strength steadily going up and I feel good overall. I kick my own ass in the gym but I don't really feel like it the next day. No sorness. So all is well can't wait to get on the scale on sunday and see where I'm at i def think I've gained a few more lbs.
  7. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

So far so good J! Looking forward to your Sunday weigh in.
  8. Gate Keeper
    Answers

Ok got my weight yesterday and I'm at 225 now so 5lbs up in 2 weeks, not too shabby. Strength is up a bit and recovery seems quicker. Thumbs up thus far for this one.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Answers

I feel full all the time, and food is the last thing I want to look at. I really notice the muscle glycogen stores are up on the weekend when I am resting, I fell like a balloon about to burst.

Have you had any lethargy yet?

10. Gate Keeper
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    I feel full all the time, and food is the last thing I want to look at. I really notice the muscle glycogen stores are up on the weekend when I am resting, I fell like a balloon about to burst.

Have you had any lethargy yet?
    Lethargy? Can't say that I have. Oh and I went nutz today for somereason at lunch and had 2 doulbe cheeseburgers 2 5- piece nuggets and 1 regular cheesburger. So my apetite is just fine.
  11. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    Lethargy? Can't say that I have. Oh and I went nutz today for somereason at lunch and had 2 doulbe cheeseburgers 2 5- piece nuggets and 1 regular cheesburger. So my apetite is just fine.

12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Answers

Damn, I thought I could eat, lol. I get lethargy from SD around the 2-3 week mark, it seems to hapen with any strong oral hormone.

13. Gate Keeper
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    Damn, I thought I could eat, lol. I get lethargy from SD around the 2-3 week mark, it seems to hapen with any strong oral hormone.
    I know what your saying I usually feel the same way but as of now I've been fine. Its still early so we'll see how it goes. I'm still running 20mg and plan to for the remaining two weeks. I'm hoping for another 4-5lbs with very little body fat change. After that McDonalds fiasco I don't know how feasible that is, lol .
  14. Gate Keeper
    Answers

Ok update. I would liked to have updated earlier but my PC blew up, I'm talking sparks and all. Pissed me off to no end. Anyway, I took my weight sunday as I always do and I'm up 2 more lbs going into the home stretch this week.

So in 3 weeks time I'm up 7lbs hopefully getting another 1-2lbs before I finish up this week.

Thoughts: It's def a close competitor with SD. As Ryan stated for the right price this is a great supp to a sound diet and training regimine.

I'll update again at the conclusion of this trial, until then over and out.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Fantastic news man.
    What's pct going to look like ?
  16. Gate Keeper
    Answers

Ok I"m all done and my final weight was 228. I gained a total of 8lbs on this 4 week run. In my last post I pretty much stated what I thought. For the right price this is a nice addition to any stack as far as orals go.

I felt recovery was very fast taking this, soreness wasn't really there. My bodyfat didn't change (remained at 10%). I'll update on how my PCT goes which will consist of nolva, lean extreme, UHotter. Any questions feel free. Also thanks to Nutra Planet (sam) for letting me try this product. It's a good one.
  17. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

jminis, thanks for your feedback and being a willing tester...much appreciated
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Revenge SDX
    By jtt in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-27-2006, 09:49 PM
  2. "newbie" revenge sdx help
    By FLgator in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-24-2006, 01:20 PM
  3. REVENGE SDX? Um, anyone feel anything?
    By travbedaman in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-19-2006, 05:01 PM
  4. Revenge SDX log -ryansm-
    By ryansm in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-22-2006, 02:54 PM
  5. ATTENTION ALL MODS-FREE REVENGE SDX
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-29-2005, 10:32 AM