Trouble with website?

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Is anyone else having trouble with Sam's website? It keeps taking me back to the log on page whenever I try to go anywhere of the main page.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I was on it a few mins. ago with no problem.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LCSULLA, let me know if you're still having problems. We made some updates to the site. One of the new features now is when you login, you have to enter your email address instead of your username.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
It seems to work fine when I am using Firefox but when I switch to AOL it won't let me off the login page.

biggmike777

biggmike777

Awards
Same here, I can't get past the login page using AOL.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OK, my webmaster thinks he has the AOL issue resolved. Unfortunately because none of us has AOL we can't test it, so if any of you guys can give it another whirl and let us know...it would be greatly appreciated :)

Atlas

Awards
It still won't let me in, logged in or not, I can't access the forum!

bumCakes

bumCakes

Awards
LCSULLA, let me know if you're still having problems. We made some updates to the site. One of the new features now is when you login, you have to enter your email address instead of your username.
Yea, i kept screwing that up. I have no idea what email address i put on there, so i can't log in. Is it ok if I just make a new username?

Atlas

Awards
I am sure it is no problem if you make a new name, but I am sure you could just email stryder and he can get his web guy Goanna to fix your problem. Hey Stryder, it's hard for me to moderate if I can't get in! LOL! Let me know when you fix the AOL explorer problem.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In regards to a new username, you can set up another account and just use the current email address. Next time when you login, just enter that addy...

Atlas, the forum has been disabled. We're trying to do some upgrades so no one can login at the moment.

sirlordford

Awards
website?

I cannot resolve the website at all. This has been going on since at least Tuesday. Any ideas?

sirlordford

Awards
What problems are you experiencing?

The page won't load up at all. I get nothing, like the server is down. I tried using Opera and Netscape. When I use IE, which I loathe, I get this: We can't find "www.NutraPlanet.com"

You can try again by typing the URL in the address bar above.
Or, search the Web:

sirlordford

Awards
This is the message I get with Opera

Could not connect to remote server

You tried to access the address http://www.nutraplanet.com/, which is currently unavailable. Please make sure that the Web address (URL) is correctly spelled and punctuated, then try reloading the page

bearmeat

Awards
  • Established
I think the problem may be with your server or the network your server is on as the site seems to periodically time out. I just made an order not too long ago (30 mins or so) and had to go through the order process maybe 4 or 5 times as everytime I would click continue the site would time out and then I'd go back and redo it. Hopefully I don't get charged multiple times. Only got one confirmation email so I think I'm good :)

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sirlordford and bearmeat, could you guys please email my webmaster? He needs some info from you guys to help pinpoint the problem and resolve the technical issues: [email protected]

Thanks guys!