sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just wanted to take the time to introduce myself and our company to those on Anabolic Minds that aren’t familiar with our company.

I post on a lot of the smaller message boards, and have started to post here some. I wanted to wait to post here until I could dedicate the necessary time to making sure that I could field all the questions related to our products as well as being able to help others with any questions that I have knowledge on.

We are now sponsoring a sub-forum here on AM and hope that we can be a valuable asset to this board and all of the consumers here.

I would like to thank Nutraplanet for picking us up and will do my best to try to monitor this forum in order to answer any questions about our line.

Our company focus is to provide top quality products at cost effective prices and to offer top notch customer service to our consumers and retailers.

As a company, we truly listen to consumers and what they want. We try to provide the types of products that we are asked to provide and are always interested in hearing feedback and ideas from everyone.

A few things about myself:
I am a very straight forward and laid back person. I enjoy this industry and enjoy helping people. I try to help people in every way that I can, whether it pertains to our products or other companies. Those that know me from other message boards can testify to that.

I respect the opinions of all consumers and all other company representatives and strive to have a good relationship with board members, board reps and all other representatives of other companies. I am a very easy going person, and will not engage in arguments of any type. I am the type of person that tries to always have positive things to say, and if I don’t, I refrain from having anything to say. Never will you see me bash a competitor nor anyone else on these or any boards.

I do not present myself as a scientist as I am not. I am fairly knowledgeable on many things, but most of my knowledge is self taught. That is why we as a company try to surround ourselves with individuals with various levels of knowledge on a variety of different aspects of supplementation, nutrition, science, etc. I myself am on a constant quest for knowledge in all things related to this industry.

A few things about Serious Nutrition Solutions:
Most reading this are probably not familiar with our company. We have been in business for about a year and a half. We had dropped out of sight for about 5 months this year after experiencing an office and warehouse fire back in March which resulted in a total loss of all of basically everything. I would like to thank everyone that supported us during that time, as well as to several other company owners that offered various degrees of help during that time. (I want to say a special thanks to Matt at DS for the help that he was to us in the beginning of starting our company as well.)

So, to many we are viewed as a new company, while in reality we have been around for awhile, just kind of out of commission for awhile while getting back up going and dealing with the insurance issues.

To All Board Members:
I will do my best to answer any questions that I can in reference to our products as well as to help people in all threads that I can. If at any time anyone sees a thread that I need to reply to, feel free to e-mail it to me or pm it to my attention. I will do my best to keep up with threads the best I can, but as everyone knows – from time to time it is easy to miss something.

Anyone that ever has any questions is always free to PM me or to e-mail me. (E-mail address is in my sig.)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Addressing an issue:
A lot of companies do not post COA’s or lab analysis of their products and in certain cases I can understand why – such as proprietary blends, the high expenses of products containing numerous ingredients, etc.

For us as a company, we will always do our best to provide COA’s and/or lab analysis of our products, whichever is more fitting for the particular product. In cases of products that have a very high cost for HPLC due to the number of ingredients, we will try to post the results of any ingredients that are known to have issues with them. We will work toward providing full HPLC for formula products. Due to the costs involved in this, we will have to grow a little as a company first, but will at least post something to assure all of the quality of any questionable ingredients. Example being the quality of Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate in CVM Xtreme.

For simple products, we will either try to post HPLC of finished product and/or the raw materials used.

Creatine Ethyl Ester (used in Creatine E2 caps and Creatine E2 Matrix): HPLC Available, but unsure how to upload a jpeg on AM

Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate (used in CVM Xtreme): HPLC available, but unsure how to upload a jpeg on AM

Reduce XT:
The active ingredients in Reduce XT are licensed from Designer Supplements and a patent pending compound of Designer Supplements.

Point:
To our knowledge there is no standard yet for Arginine Ethyl Ester HCI that is used in our Arginine E2 Matrix. We feel confident in the ingredient quality because we have never had any quality issues with the supplier of the raw materials for this product. That said, we are working with a lab right now to develop a standard for Arginine Ethyl Ester HCI.

Another Note:
We only use top notch manufacturing facilities in the making of our products. We do not cut corners on using facilities that we see the potential for quality concerns with.

I hope I have covered all the basics about what Serious Nutrition Solutions goals and priorities are and answered many questions that people may have about us.

I also hope I have given some insight about myself.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What we would like to ask for:
Always feel free to request any products that you would like to see us make via e-mail or pm to me. When our website is renovated, which is being done currently, you can go on there and request products as well.

I hope I have covered everything in this post. In ending, I would like to say hi to everyone and hope that I myself, and us as a company will be welcome here and will do our best to be beneficial to this and other boards.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would definately like to say welcome to the board! Ur company has been nothing but excellent so far. Im glad nutra has picked you guys up and i hope you guys all the best!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would definately like to say welcome to the board! Ur company has been nothing but excellent so far. Im glad nutra has picked you guys up and i hope you guys all the best!
Thanks for the well wishes.

I am very glad nutra picked us up as well. they are a pleasure to work with.

Bigfishy

Awards
Just picked up a bottle of Focus XT and im excited to give er a go. I'll be sure to post my thoughts. Welcome aboard!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just picked up a bottle of Focus XT and im excited to give er a go. I'll be sure to post my thoughts. Welcome aboard!
Definately let me know what you think of it. Feedback thus far has been excellent.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Welcome...I picked up some Reduce XT from nutra to use during my next pct, I loved LX so I'm sure I will like this just as much.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I must say that I am proud to offer the SNS line at NutraPlanet! Steve is a very honest and straight up guy and I truly believe that he handles his business in a very professional manner with integrity. It's always a pleasure doing business with SNS :thumbsup:

BTW...be on the lookout for their newest product Inhibit-E coming soon to NutraPlanet ;)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Welcome Steve and best of luck, I am sure you will do great here.

CROWLER

Baby Huey

Awards
What is inhibit-e?

It's SNS's ATD product. 90 caps x 25 mg per bottle, and looks like it will sell for about the same price as DS's Rebound XT, which only has 60 caps per bottle. Sounds like a very good deal.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What is inhibit-e?
Inhibit-E is our ATD product. It is 25 mgs per capsule, 90 caps per bottle.

We had the raws tested at RTP labs to ensure quality on the ATD.

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
Welcome

Welcome SNS.

I have a good stockpile of your pre-ban products. Look forward to seeing you on the board and buying from your line. Have a couple of your old T shirt also. They are great for lifting.
SP