Getting anymore Halodrol?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.92%

Getting anymore Halodrol?

Some guys at the gym are wanting some Halodrol!Will Nutaplanet get anymore or is it completely gone now?TIA!

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.64%

Quote Originally Posted by MrSkullCrusher
    Some guys at the gym are wanting some Halodrol!Will Nutaplanet get anymore or is it completely gone now?TIA!
    *bump*

I have two boxes, but wouldn't mind picking at least another one up.
  3. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

It's been discontinued by Gaspari and all my suppliers' stock has dried up...doesn't look like I'll be able to get anymore. If I happen to stumble across any, I'll let you fellas know.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.05%

Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    It's been discontinued by Gaspari and all my suppliers' stock has dried up...doesn't look like I'll be able to get anymore. If I happen to stumble across any, I'll let you fellas know.
    I know of only one other supplier who is still getting in a shipment later this week. As soon as I found out it was being discontinued I ordered 4 boxes. I know I'm not going to use all four of them, so PM me if you want one.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.5%

I did a cycle of this. Started on Nov 2nd and finished up last week. It is great stuff, what a shame that its discontinued. And I only bought two boxes. It is comparable (at one pill/day) to 20mg pheraplex and 30mg superdrol per day, in my experience. I am still holding all 15lbs I gained and it is day 7 of PCT.

I am not joking when I say there were no notable negative sides. Great pumps, strength and mass increases. In fact, the pumps were so strong at times I would cramp up. My lower back would get PAINFULLY pumped about 10 minutes into each workout after the first 8 or 9 days (that's when it really started to kick in).

Too bad you can only run it for 30 days. I'd be interested to see what a 6 week cycle or a 75-100mg ed cycle would look like.
  6. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.65%

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyRay
    I did a cycle of this. Started on Nov 2nd and finished up last week. It is great stuff, what a shame that its discontinued. And I only bought two boxes. It is comparable (at one pill/day) to 20mg pheraplex and 30mg superdrol per day, in my experience. I am still holding all 15lbs I gained and it is day 7 of PCT.

I am not joking when I say there were no notable negative sides. Great pumps, strength and mass increases. In fact, the pumps were so strong at times I would cramp up. My lower back would get PAINFULLY pumped about 10 minutes into each workout after the first 8 or 9 days (that's when it really started to kick in).

Too bad you can only run it for 30 days. I'd be interested to see what a 6 week cycle or a 75-100mg ed cycle would look like.
    Just a bit curious, how did you manage doing all those cycles?

Methoxy-Trn log
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.5%

Quote Originally Posted by machinehead
    Just a bit curious, how did you manage doing all those cycles?

Methoxy-Trn log
    "All those cycles"?!?! What EXACTLY are you talking about? I started the Meo-TRN in october and ran it for ELEVEN DAYS(the "first" week consisted of 6 days, I then lowered the dose and went for 5 before discontinuing use. Perhaps I wasn't thorough enough in the post of mine you linked to, I guess I should've pinpointed the time period down to the exact second.).

The day after quitting the Methoxy Trn I started the Halodrol50. By then it was early november. Now it is Dec 10th. Not exactly an impossible/difficult feat to perform.

Is that what you were wondering/did I answer your question? If not, let me know. I did 1/3rd of a MTRN cycle then switched to HD50 immediately thereafter. Are you asking how I managed it healthwise? Money wise? I do have a decent paying job. Are you asking about the previous PP/superdrol cycle I did? You've lost me there...Are you trying to imply I am being dishonest? I hope not, that would be a little lame.

Instead of trying to ruse me, be more specific about what exactly what it is you want to know.
  8. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.65%

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyRay

Is that what you were wondering/did I answer your question? If not, let me know.

Yes, I was wondering about the time frame. It would be lame to refer to anything else [money, health, etc.].

Having said that, thanks for all the details and especially the above feedback on Halodrol. Also, thanks on behalf on the other members who gained a better insight on your experience after that last post. It is much appreciated.
  9. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Chill, Bobby Ray. A lot of people go to boards and write complete ****ing BS, which could potentially lead people to making dangerous choices. For example, for newbs who might read this I think it is important to point out that what you did is potentially dangerous: backtoback cycles of new, untested, methylated compounds. It's your life and your health so do as you will. that isn't our business; but informing people and keeping this a quality resource is.

Since these products are so new, it is unlikely that many people have tried both at this point, which rightly set off the bull**** detector.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.64%

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf
    Chill, Bobby Ray. A lot of people go to boards and write complete ****ing BS, which could potentially lead people to making dangerous choices. For example, for newbs who might read this I think it is important to point out that what you did is potentially dangerous: backtoback cycles of new, untested, methylated compounds. It's your life and your health so do as you will. that isn't our business; but informing people and keeping this a quality resource is.

Since these products are so new, it is unlikely that many people have tried both at this point, which rightly set off the bull**** detector.
    Werd. Tell em how it is Beo.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.5%

Hey,
    The reason why I kept the meo-trn and halodrol50 posts seperate (I almost did'nt even mention the M-TRN in the other forum b/c of this) was due to the fact that I didn't want people like you policing me and making accusations of corrupting the board. I don't think Anabolic Minds needs your help to keep the information here to your standard, that's why there are monitors. I didn't anticipate someone posting a link to my post about the failed meo-trn deal in an attempt to investigate/interrogate me. There is no beef between machinehead and I since he was clear in his response of the intentions he had, so relax.

Regarding my behavior being potentially dangerous, I had little doubt from previous experience and research that it was. Which is why I made the educated choice to do such a thing. Potentially dangerous would be running two full-dose, full-length back2back methyl cycles. The MEO-TRN "cycle" consisted of LESS THAN 1/3 of the bottle of the product, which is not significant.And judging from my labwork, the 11 days of low dose meo-trn followed by a whopping 30 days of HD50 did next to no damage.

Lastly, if a "newbie" had the abililty to connect my post about the HD50 cycle here and track down the post in the anabolic cycle section as well as connect the two, then they would surely have the intelligence to make their own decisions based on common-sense and obtained knowledge. This is blown out-of-proportion so lets drop it.

Machinehead, thanks again for the clarification. No harm no foul, happy to help anytime

Similar Forum Threads

1. About to get off halodrol. need advice
    By heavysingh in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-05-2014, 04:18 PM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-07-2007, 03:01 PM
  3. where is the best place to get halodrol?
    By Campeon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-24-2006, 12:16 AM
  4. Getting anymore SUPERDROL??
    By MrSkullCrusher in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-22-2006, 07:42 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-17-2005, 04:40 PM