More AX products coming soon...

1. More AX products coming soon...

We have another shipment of Phera-Plex on it's way and should be here in the next few days!

We will not be running a presale on these items. They will be available for sale after they arrive.

...be on the lookout for some new items from AX as well
    Last edited by stryder; 11-30-2005 at 04:44 PM.

2. Thanks Stryder....

I thought that I had the last two bottles of Phera Plex....

Any specials coming up on Orastan E?

Thanks,
    R

3. good God---that's all I need;more specials! What the hell am I gonna do for people come Christmas...

Can we get a special section on budgeting or self-control?

How about:
    "Going Broke Saving Money; the reference point thread"

whatever. guess I'll live.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by milwood

5. Quote Originally Posted by milwood
    good God---that's all I need;more specials! What the hell am I gonna do for people come Christmas...

Can we get a special section on budgeting or self-control?

How about:

whatever. guess I'll live.
    No joke. I calculated the costs of my supplements over the last 30 days and it is NOT pretty Oh well, I may be giving bottles of Phera Plex and Prostan out for Christmas. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us Stryder

6. Quote Originally Posted by stinkfist
    No joke. I calculated the costs of my supplements over the last 30 days and it is NOT pretty Oh well, I may be giving bottles of Phera Plex and Prostan out for Christmas. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us Stryder
    i think I have spent more money in the past 30 days on supps than I had the previous year

7. DIDDO

8. what kind of stuff from AX? Max LMG? Also thanks about my order, it finally came and the post office apologized for it being late and weathered.

9. is this the new anabolic they were working on? seems odd pulling products and putting one like this out tho

10. Max LMG has been out, its produced by alri, unless AX is licensing it but it wouldnt be a new product.

The thing i was curious about was the oral thats not methylated that AX and DS were workin on and was said to be very powerful but i doubt there still working on it.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

11. Maybe oOne of the new AX products will be stimulant X?

12. maybe it is elephant max?

13. are these products discontinued now? it seems like they are harder and harder to come by.

14. Cant wait to see these.

15. Elephant max is NEVER COMING OUT

16. maybe its oral EPO!!!

17. Quote Originally Posted by 400runner
    maybe its oral EPO!!!
    No wonder you're 400runner

18. Quote Originally Posted by turkish
    Maybe oOne of the new AX products will be stimulant X?
    Correct and the other a very unique product due Feb..........that will deliver gains that you have come to expect like other AX products.

www.StimulantX.com will be up VERY soon. NutraPlanet will have a first choice at stock.

19. Quote Originally Posted by BigSmith
    Correct and the other a very unique product due Feb..........that will deliver gains that you have come to expect like other AX products.

www.StimulantX.com will be up VERY soon. NutraPlanet will have a first choice at stock.
    Is this product hormonal or non hormonal ?

20. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    Bump...this sounds very interesting.

21. I read at bb.com that stimx wont be out until new years. is this true? also, is the time frame the same for the 'muscle building' product?

22. Quote Originally Posted by italionstallion
    I read at bb.com that stimx wont be out until new years. is this true? also, is the time frame the same for the 'muscle building' product?
    Feb 2006 for the builder...........thats all I am going to say on this product. BUT we have not let anyone down with a product to date. Expect the same.

Keep watching the www.StimulantX.com site that will be up in a few days for release info.

23. Quote Originally Posted by BigSmith
    Feb 2006 for the builder...........thats all I am going to say on this product. BUT we have not let anyone down with a product to date. Expect the same.

Keep watching the www.StimulantX.com site that will be up in a few days for release info.
    Aahh ur killing me bro! I love AX products , but man i wanna know. lol

24. I think that it will be harder and harder for companies to come out with comparable products to what is on the way out.

These stimulants aside, whatever the FDA and congress have in mind, they will make it more difficult to get around the rules as they learn from their mistakes.

Regards,
    R

25. AX is no doubt one of, if not the best...........can't wait.

26. Any word on the Phera-Plex shipment?

27. Quote Originally Posted by stream187
    Any word on the Phera-Plex shipment?
    Just tracked it and it's coming in today

28. Wow, 288 bottles!!!

29. not to rattle your cage, my man, but when are you bringing in more of your fine shaker cups?

Thanks for the PP - any other expected treats you haven't mentioned?

30. www.StimulantX.com

Its up now. We only have 5000 units for the first run being produced. Its good stuff................

Product will be ready to ship in 8 days.

31. May I ask BigSmith if your new "muscle building" product is going to be toxic to the liver???

32. BigSmith, whats the comparision of StimX effects to Venom?

33. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    Non its a stimulant.

34. Quote Originally Posted by BodyWizard
    not to rattle your cage, my man, but when are you bringing in more of your fine shaker cups?

Thanks for the PP - any other expected treats you haven't mentioned?
    Just got some back in stock...Vitaminder had been out for awhile.

...rattle on

35. Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Law
    AX is no doubt one of, if not the best...........can't wait.
    Good bunch of guys, but does extensive licensing = best ?? I am curious though about this new product/builder yall have coming out.

36. Quote Originally Posted by BigSmith
    Non its a stimulant.
    A stimulant that is supposed to build muscle. Creatine? lol jk i wont cheap shot you like that.

Im interested thats for sure!

Similar Forum Threads

1. More new products coming soon from Lecheek Nutrition.
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-04-2013, 08:24 AM
  2. New Purus Product...coming soon?
    By Grambo in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 08-30-2012, 01:35 AM
  3. ATD/PCT product coming soon?
    By Baby Huey in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-20-2005, 01:15 AM