More AX products coming soon...

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We have another shipment of Phera-Plex on it's way and should be here in the next few days!

We will not be running a presale on these items. They will be available for sale after they arrive.

...be on the lookout for some new items from AX as well ;)

Last edited:
Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Stryder....

I thought that I had the last two bottles of Phera Plex.... ;)

Any specials coming up on Orastan E?

Thanks,
R

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
good God---that's all I need;more specials! What the hell am I gonna do for people come Christmas...

Can we get a special section on budgeting or self-control?

How about:
"Going Broke Saving Money; the reference point thread"

whatever. guess I'll live. ;)

stinkfist

Awards
good God---that's all I need;more specials! What the hell am I gonna do for people come Christmas...

Can we get a special section on budgeting or self-control?

How about:
"Going Broke Saving Money; the reference point thread"

whatever. guess I'll live. ;)
No joke. I calculated the costs of my supplements over the last 30 days and it is NOT pretty :blink: Oh well, I may be giving bottles of Phera Plex and Prostan out for Christmas. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us Stryder ;)

Grmlock

Awards
  • Established
No joke. I calculated the costs of my supplements over the last 30 days and it is NOT pretty :blink: Oh well, I may be giving bottles of Phera Plex and Prostan out for Christmas. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us Stryder ;)
i think I have spent more money in the past 30 days on supps than I had the previous year:hammer:

YoungNJacked

Banned
Awards
what kind of stuff from AX? Max LMG? Also thanks about my order, it finally came and the post office apologized for it being late and weathered.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
is this the new anabolic they were working on? seems odd pulling products and putting one like this out tho

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Max LMG has been out, its produced by alri, unless AX is licensing it but it wouldnt be a new product.

The thing i was curious about was the oral thats not methylated that AX and DS were workin on and was said to be very powerful but i doubt there still working on it. :hammer:

turkish

Awards
  • Established
Maybe oOne of the new AX products will be stimulant X?

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
are these products discontinued now? it seems like they are harder and harder to come by.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Maybe oOne of the new AX products will be stimulant X?
Correct and the other a very unique product due Feb..........that will deliver gains that you have come to expect like other AX products.

www.StimulantX.com will be up VERY soon. NutraPlanet will have a first choice at stock.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Correct and the other a very unique product due Feb..........that will deliver gains that you have come to expect like other AX products.

www.StimulantX.com will be up VERY soon. NutraPlanet will have a first choice at stock.
Is this product hormonal or non hormonal ?

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
I read at bb.com that stimx wont be out until new years. is this true? also, is the time frame the same for the 'muscle building' product?

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
I read at bb.com that stimx wont be out until new years. is this true? also, is the time frame the same for the 'muscle building' product?
Feb 2006 for the builder...........thats all I am going to say on this product. BUT we have not let anyone down with a product to date. Expect the same.

Keep watching the www.StimulantX.com site that will be up in a few days for release info.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Feb 2006 for the builder...........thats all I am going to say on this product. BUT we have not let anyone down with a product to date. Expect the same.

Keep watching the www.StimulantX.com site that will be up in a few days for release info.
Aahh ur killing me bro! I love AX products , but man i wanna know. lol

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
I think that it will be harder and harder for companies to come out with comparable products to what is on the way out.

These stimulants aside, whatever the FDA and congress have in mind, they will make it more difficult to get around the rules as they learn from their mistakes.

Regards,
R

Marshall Law

Awards
AX is no doubt one of, if not the best...........can't wait.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
not to rattle your cage, my man, but when are you bringing in more of your fine shaker cups?

Thanks for the PP - any other expected treats you haven't mentioned?

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
www.StimulantX.com

Its up now. We only have 5000 units for the first run being produced. Its good stuff................

Product will be ready to ship in 8 days.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
May I ask BigSmith if your new "muscle building" product is going to be toxic to the liver???

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BigSmith, whats the comparision of StimX effects to Venom?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
not to rattle your cage, my man, but when are you bringing in more of your fine shaker cups?

Thanks for the PP - any other expected treats you haven't mentioned?
Just got some back in stock...Vitaminder had been out for awhile.

...rattle on ;)

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
AX is no doubt one of, if not the best...........can't wait.
Good bunch of guys, but does extensive licensing = best ?? I am curious though about this new product/builder yall have coming out.