Nutraplanet

Status
Not open for further replies.

strongsafety2

Awards
can nutraplanet be trusted? im asking because right now im very paranoid. i ordered 3 bottles of superdrol and 3 bottles of phera-plex from netnutri.com and only recieved the 3 bottles of superdro. its been about 2 weeks now and i have called them twice and have been told that they were sorry and they will ship them out the next day. but still no e-mail was sent to me to confirm my order. how many bottles of phera-plex does nutraplanet have left? anybody every order from them and have any problems?

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
NP is truly one of the best companies you will find. Value and customer service outstanding! Any of the many long-time regulars here will vouch for Stryder and his company. Any problems are dealt with personally and immediately, although you'd be pressed to find many such issues at all.

strongsafety2

Awards
thx man that helps alot. does anybody know how many bottles of phera-plex they have left?

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
thx man that helps alot. does anybody know how many bottles of phera-plex they have left?
If you want, you can go to order on the NP site, and figure out how many there are by entering numbers and seeing when you get the OUT OF STOCK prompt.

bitmask

Awards
Yeah, I'm with Milwood. I've ordered from them. Nutraplanet is great - and very fast!

SOWarrior

Board Supporter
Awards
Nutraplanet is the best site I have ever used, and I continue to use them. Sam is the man.

Atlas

Awards
Hey guy, I've been with Nutraplanet for a while and they are the best! I know the owner of one of the Netnutri places here in NJ....and the guy was a grade A asshole and his prices were nowhere near what NP had, take that for what it's worth!

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
you can't go wrong with nutraplanet.

as said, they are the best in every regard. (prices, service, shipping, etc.)

stinkfist

Awards
The Planet f.ckin rocks and so does Sam. I only wish every other company I deal with had such class.

BigP0ppa3

Awards
  • Established
Hey man - what's with getting all paranoid about the board sponsors? They've been selected to be sponsors for a reason - notice that they're in the "Trusted Supplement Stores" section.

BP

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Agreed.

I find it hard to believe that you ordered the same supps from 2 different board sponsors AND had the exact same problem happen with both. You can now be quietly paranoid and deal with each company via email.

Status
Not open for further replies.