Halodrol Discontinued??

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Hey stryder, it seems that Gaspari has taken Halodrol off of their page. Any word on whether its been discontinued? I grabbed a box, but do you have any idea on whether distributers have much of this left in stock? It would be pretty cool to see a clearance sale of this product as well in the future...

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Haven't heard any word on that, but I'm not surprised. We are actually down to about 4 or 5 bottles.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Haven't heard any word on that, but I'm not surprised. We are actually down to about 4 or 5 bottles.

Actually just got word from Gaspari himself over on BB.com

Halodrol-50 and Orastan-E were discontinued last evening. Gaspari will no longer make or sell either of them because of the negative press and publicity around stuff like it. They will not be replaced with any other prohormonal products either. Gaspari decided that they did not want the continual negative press as this is not what the company is about. When whatever is in the hands of stores is gone...it is all done.

BK
Just a little heads up for you guys. Get it while you can...

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank GOD I have 4 boxes!! :D :nutkick:

O

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
has anyone run a full 30 day cycle of this stuff yet?

how do you know if its any good?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Halodrol is back up on the site. We should be receiving our shipment Monday or Tuesday.

Limited quantities as my supplier is running out. The price has also gone up a couple dollars because my cost has gone up.

C

cmpbnd

Awards
i have been on halodrol for 11 days now, put on 8 lbs of lean muscle all of my maxes of gone up 20-30lbs this **** is awesome to all those who had there doubts

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
i have been on halodrol for 11 days now, put on 8 lbs of lean muscle all of my maxes of gone up 20-30lbs this **** is awesome to all those who had there doubts

8 lbs of lean muscle in 11 days... thats incorrect.:trout:

Thats not even physically possible... ever think about water/glycogen retention?

Stuntdawg

Stuntdawg

Awards
I have yet to understand how people can determine the amount of actual lean muscle mass they've added while "on-cycle". Considering water weight and glycogen factor in very much so, the best idea would be to state how much weight as been put on.

Confirm the amount of lean mass added after the cycle and pct is completed.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I put on 1lb. of LBM evertime I look at the Halodrol in my drawer.

Last edited:
milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
If I just stare at the box of Halodrol on the NP site, my muscles feel fuller and my stength goes up with no sides and no potential organ damage or lipid concerns. Props to Gaspari! I haven't had this much luck with a supp since I started the practice of just THINKING about Cell-Tech (which gives me incredible pumps and vascularity--and since I'm not actually drinking the stuff-it doesn't rot my teeth either...) ;)

B

Brooklyn

Awards
Well, it's no surprise. Dat dere Cell-Tech works wonders, with no false or exagerrated claims. I'm waiting for NP to carry this variety.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
If I just stare at the box of Halodrol on the NP site, my muscles feel fuller and my stength goes up with no sides and no potential organ damage or lipid concerns. Props to Gaspari! I haven't had this much luck with a supp since I started the practice of just THINKING about Cell-Tech (which gives me incredible pumps and vascularity--and since I'm not actually drinking the stuff-it doesn't rot my teeth either...) ;)
Dude, thats' wicked funny.
Was this what it was like when Superdrol first came out?
I would swear that the next thing I am going to read is that someone started moving weights with their mind after 2 weeks on.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
I am on day 12 as of today. But this **** Defiantely is good! I have not put on 8 lbs, but so far days 1-11, put on 4 lbs, and look / feel leaner, and the strength increase is pretty damn good! My maxes have gone up about 20-25 lbs so far! I am really liking it so far:woohoo: :thumbsup:

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:thumbsup:well it seems that we have a Halo pimp, since me and poop are phera plex pimps, but it seems i am alone since poop went with m-trn...

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
:thumbsup:well it seems that we have a Halo pimp, since me and poop are phera plex pimps, but it seems i am alone since poop went with m-trn...
:toofunny:
Damn it! I wanted to be a pimp! But i guess since I only put on 4 lbs and it is not all lean body mass, I can't get pimp status:rasp: !

R

ross21

Awards
would halodrol or superdorol show up on a drug test? thanks

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Would you believe this stuff is going for over $80.00 per box on e-bay?

I might have to rethink the usage of my 2 boxes, especially since the real OT showed up.

B

bearmeat

Awards
  • Established
Would you believe this stuff is going for over $80.00 per box on e-bay?

I might have to rethink the usage of my 2 boxes, especially since the real OT showed up.
Several sites I've seen are selling it for $150 :jaw:

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Looks like you started it at $60.
You have a great feedback % - so you should get quite a bit.

The first auction is up to $42 for 10 pills. :jaw:

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Yepum that be me. Even figured I would try to plug the forum by offering a discount.

T

The Accountant

Awards
Hi, I'm new to the site. My friend told me to try out Prostanozol - I lift weights 5x a week, do 1 hour of cardio 3x a week. I have a strong diet in place and wanted to try something out. I take BSN's No-Xplode, Cell Mass & Nitrix. I wanted to add Prostanozol or Halodrol, but see that they are discontinued. I just saw the new supplement called Hyperdrol on the main page...is that similar to what Prostanozol did?

Please advise as I don't know anything about any of this stuff.

Thanks!

- john

I

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
You really should spend some time searching the board. These questions that you ask are very basic and have been discussed numerous times.

T

The Accountant

Awards
Hello iDunk,

Thank you for that insight. I tried searching and there is just SO MUCH information on Prostanozol I was hoping someone could give me a 3-4 sentence summary answer to my question. Could you do that for me? I would really appreciate it.

Respectfully,

john

I

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Hello iDunk,

Thank you for that insight. I tried searching and there is just SO MUCH information on Prostanozol I was hoping someone could give me a 3-4 sentence summary answer to my question. Could you do that for me? I would really appreciate it.

Respectfully,

john
Sorry bro, prostan is steroid with serious potential sides. You really need to spend the time on your own. No one on this board is going to do the work for you.

T

The Accountant

Awards
Thanks. I'm used to paying for information and receiving speedy, accurate and informed replies from people - I'll do some searching on my own.

On a separate note, I read your replies on Hyperdrol. The expense per month does not concern me, but looking at Aspire's comments, I am curious as to what it was that he was looking for that he felt Hyperdrol was lacking? Since you agreed with him, could you please comment on that?

Thank you in advance,

john

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I'm used to paying for information and receiving speedy, accurate and informed replies from people - I'll do some searching on my own.

On a separate note, I read your replies on Hyperdrol. The expense per month does not concern me, but looking at Aspire's comments, I am curious as to what it was that he was looking for that he felt Hyperdrol was lacking? Since you agreed with him, could you please comment on that?

Thank you in advance,

john
It was lacking the innovation that it was hyped up to be. It was more a kitchen sink effect of clones. They basically stole the idea and over hyped it. Also, if you follow some of my theads on bb.com and maybe here, I don't remember exactly what as deleted, it was hyped to be some sort of prohormone at first, then there was a "miscommunication" and two products apperently got "cross marketed" or something. I said if they came out and apologized or offered an explanation then I would quit ranting about it, they did, so I kept up my end. I have long since put it behind me and the product has yet to see the light of day as far as I know.

J

joe dax

Awards

Thank you in advance,

john
hyperdrol is just HYPE-rdrol, total over marketing!!

that's my 2 cents worth!

IroNwIlL2006

IroNwIlL2006

Awards
halodrol is readily available my friend
8 pounds and still growing...:clean: