Halodrol Discontinued??

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by The Accountant
    Thanks. I'm used to paying for information and receiving speedy, accurate and informed replies from people - I'll do some searching on my own.

On a separate note, I read your replies on Hyperdrol. The expense per month does not concern me, but looking at Aspire's comments, I am curious as to what it was that he was looking for that he felt Hyperdrol was lacking? Since you agreed with him, could you please comment on that?

Thank you in advance,

john
    It was lacking the innovation that it was hyped up to be. It was more a kitchen sink effect of clones. They basically stole the idea and over hyped it. Also, if you follow some of my theads on bb.com and maybe here, I don't remember exactly what as deleted, it was hyped to be some sort of prohormone at first, then there was a "miscommunication" and two products apperently got "cross marketed" or something. I said if they came out and apologized or offered an explanation then I would quit ranting about it, they did, so I kept up my end. I have long since put it behind me and the product has yet to see the light of day as far as I know.

2. Cool

Quote Originally Posted by The Accountant
    Thanks. I'm used to paying for information and receiving speedy, accurate and informed replies from people - I'll do some searching on my own.

On a separate note, I read your replies on Hyperdrol. The expense per month does not concern me, but looking at Aspire's comments, I am curious as to what it was that he was looking for that he felt Hyperdrol was lacking? Since you agreed with him, could you please comment on that?

Thank you in advance,

john
    hyperdrol is just HYPE-rdrol, total over marketing!!

that's my 2 cents worth!
    •   

3. halodrol is readily available my friend
    8 pounds and still growing...:clean:

Similar Forum Threads

1. GO discontinued??
    By SJA in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-02-2005, 05:27 PM
  2. Discontinue DHEA For SD Cycle?
    By skih00k in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-24-2005, 08:57 PM
  3. 1,4 discontinued?
    By doggmann783 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-20-2003, 01:14 AM
  4. Ergopharm Topicals Discontinued !!!!!!!!
    By curt2go in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-14-2003, 08:56 PM
  5. Finaplix Discontinued?
    By ManBeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-19-2002, 02:52 AM