Awards
  • Established
You guys are just getting greedy now.

:)

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
C'mon, Stryder. You know this one would do hella well too.:box:
If it was to ever go below 50 bucks i will buy dozens and dozenz of it. Keep my clients happy especially me, he he

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
Ooooh i get my check today. Half price finigenx would be awesome.

stinkfist

Awards
If it was to ever go below 50 bucks i will buy dozens and dozenz of it. Keep my clients happy especially me, he he
Diplomats I was reading a bit of your previous log using finigenx. This stuff really is the sh.t ? Sorry if the posts seems retarded, but I really never looked into it until reading this thread last night. I searched for it a bit on the forum and the consensus I take it from most people is that it's good, but too expensive?

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I would like to hear peoples experiences with this...i have always been interested in it but the price has kept me from trying it.

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
I have never used it, and I don't like Pharmagenx, but I can tell you that I have hardly ever heard a bad thing said about this product. Everyone I have known of who has used it says that it works well. Mostly what I hear people say is that it brings about very real strength gains.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
What doses are recommended with this product...i have seen people dosing this well above the suggested dose on the bottle.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Diplomats I was reading a bit of your previous log using finigenx. This stuff really is the sh.t ? Sorry if the posts seems retarded, but I really never looked into it until reading this thread last night. I searched for it a bit on the forum and the consensus I take it from most people is that it's good, but too expensive?
Expensive, yes but works like no other. Go with MAX-LMG.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
this stuff isnt being banned..and pds has a cheaper version then pharmagenix

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Check it out. There is a board sponsor selling it for 55 I think? That's what I got it for today. Stupid question Dip, should I get another bottle?:lol:

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried it? let me know what the gains are like?

i have been debating i have 10 bottles of 1-ad sitting here with a shitload of 4-ad powder and numerous bottle of the currnet crop of legal anabolics.i dont know what to run with...i would even know what to stack it with

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
i have been debating i have 10 bottles of 1-ad sitting here with a shitload of 4-ad powder and numerous bottle of the currnet crop of legal anabolics.i dont know what to run with...i would even know what to stack it with
stack it with 1ad bro!

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Man, that is a GREAT price!!!

OK, I'll match it :D

FinigenX
Damn Stryder, I didn't realize where I was posting when I did post. Dude, That was just wrong of me to do that, I'm sorry man. I'm glad to see you'll price match it after my dumb ass move.