How about a FiniGenx blowout?!?!

  1. How about a FiniGenx blowout?!?!


    C'mon, Stryder. You know this one would do hella well too.


  2. i say, what the hell, entire nutraplanet blow out. 50% off everything

  3. You guys are just getting greedy now.

    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by italionstallion
    i say, what the hell, entire nutraplanet blow out. 50% off everything
    hahhaha

  5. Quote Originally Posted by italionstallion
    i say, what the hell, entire nutraplanet blow out. 50% off everything
    Well, I really didn't need that student loan money for school...

  6. Quote Originally Posted by handzilla
    C'mon, Stryder. You know this one would do hella well too.
    yeah...I'd love to try this stuff but its wicked expensive everywhere

  7. Quote Originally Posted by handzilla
    C'mon, Stryder. You know this one would do hella well too.
    If it was to ever go below 50 bucks i will buy dozens and dozenz of it. Keep my clients happy especially me, he he

  8. Ooooh i get my check today. Half price finigenx would be awesome.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by diplomats
    If it was to ever go below 50 bucks i will buy dozens and dozenz of it. Keep my clients happy especially me, he he
    Diplomats I was reading a bit of your previous log using finigenx. This stuff really is the sh.t ? Sorry if the posts seems retarded, but I really never looked into it until reading this thread last night. I searched for it a bit on the forum and the consensus I take it from most people is that it's good, but too expensive?

  10. I would like to hear peoples experiences with this...i have always been interested in it but the price has kept me from trying it.

  11. I have never used it, and I don't like Pharmagenx, but I can tell you that I have hardly ever heard a bad thing said about this product. Everyone I have known of who has used it says that it works well. Mostly what I hear people say is that it brings about very real strength gains.

  12. What doses are recommended with this product...i have seen people dosing this well above the suggested dose on the bottle.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Manu20
    What doses are recommended with this product...i have seen people dosing this well above the suggested dose on the bottle.
    12-27ml daily

  14. Quote Originally Posted by stinkfist
    Diplomats I was reading a bit of your previous log using finigenx. This stuff really is the sh.t ? Sorry if the posts seems retarded, but I really never looked into it until reading this thread last night. I searched for it a bit on the forum and the consensus I take it from most people is that it's good, but too expensive?
    Expensive, yes but works like no other. Go with MAX-LMG.

  15. this stuff isnt being banned..and pds has a cheaper version then pharmagenix

  16. Quote Originally Posted by wojo
    this stuff isnt being banned..and pds has a cheaper version then pharmagenix
    Have you tried it? let me know what the gains are like?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by diplomats
    If it was to ever go below 50 bucks i will buy dozens and dozenz of it. Keep my clients happy especially me, he he
    Check it out. There is a board sponsor selling it for 55 I think? That's what I got it for today. Stupid question Dip, should I get another bottle?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by diplomats
    Have you tried it? let me know what the gains are like?

    i have been debating i have 10 bottles of 1-ad sitting here with a ****load of 4-ad powder and numerous bottle of the currnet crop of legal anabolics.i dont know what to run with...i would even know what to stack it with

  19. What's PDS?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by wojo
    i have been debating i have 10 bottles of 1-ad sitting here with a ****load of 4-ad powder and numerous bottle of the currnet crop of legal anabolics.i dont know what to run with...i would even know what to stack it with
    stack it with 1ad bro!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Mach .78
    Check it out. There is a board sponsor selling it for 55 I think? That's what I got it for today. Stupid question Dip, should I get another bottle?
    Man, that is a GREAT price!!!

    OK, I'll match it

    FinigenX

  22. Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    Man, that is a GREAT price!!!

    OK, I'll match it

    FinigenX
    Damn Stryder, I didn't realize where I was posting when I did post. Dude, That was just wrong of me to do that, I'm sorry man. I'm glad to see you'll price match it after my dumb ass move.

  23. No worries Mach .78
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Bobo how about a summary?
    By MrTrap in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-13-2004, 02:46 PM
  2. How about 2on/2off with dbol?
    By GangstaJDog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-26-2004, 01:14 PM
  3. How about this cycle?
    By KFlex in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-08-2004, 07:47 PM
  4. How about norandrostenediol powder?
    By khafra in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-02-2003, 10:51 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-21-2003, 02:53 PM
Log in
Log in