- 11-15-2005, 05:34 PM
- 11-16-2005, 02:10 PM
Should be here any day now. Will post when it arrives
- 11-16-2005, 04:48 PM
11-16-2005, 05:04 PM
No offense to our trusted retailers, and I'm sure sales will be brisk, but if it is 20 servings for 40 bucks for a fancy new NO2 product, I'm not very excited. What's up ALRI?
11-16-2005, 05:10 PM
11-16-2005, 08:23 PM
Not sure on this one. If Iím reading the label right, most of the primary ingredients are in mg. Example, Only 138mg of the CEE, AEE, L-Novaline Ethyl Ester complex.
It looks under dosed and only 20 servings per container. Iíll pass on this one.
11-24-2005, 04:18 PM
11-24-2005, 04:21 PM
IMO, all the ingredients are way underdosed.
11-25-2005, 02:50 PM
My fault, Not CEE but Citrulline Ethyl Ester MalateOriginally Posted by The Paper Route
Similar Forum Threads
- By jjohn in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-16-2006, 07:44 PM
- By khan-unit in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-13-2006, 05:03 PM
- By CHAPS in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 09-08-2006, 12:40 AM
- By size in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 24Last Post: 03-31-2006, 01:40 PM
- By stryder in forum NutraplanetReplies: 0Last Post: 11-22-2005, 12:56 PM