Do u price match?

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im about too place a order and I was looking at buying some Retain, but your price compared too the comp. is like 15 dollars diffrent. I would luv too keep my business here, but thats a huge diffrence in price.

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was thinking that but realized I didnt have pm privilages and then I thought about email and then thought too myself thats why this board is here. I am not ripping u because your price is higher, your almost cheaper on everything and I thought maybe u didnt realize a major competitor of yours was selling it so cheap. My bad, next time i will keep my mouth shut.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it says moderator on his tag not board sponsor. he was making a suggestion that you email them cause its a specific question and they are more likely to get back to you sooner too. dont go all :aargh: on him for trying to help.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No, it is not our common policy to price match...BUT

I hear ya...check this out!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Son of a bitch... this cheap **** is becoming VERY expensive.

Adams

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Damn Sammy boy, where were you 2 months ago. :D

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks, that price is more then generous. the only reason i brought it too your attention is, I buy most of my supps from u and thats because u have the best prices.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks, that price is more then generous. the only reason i brought it too your attention is, I buy most of my supps from u and thats because u have the best prices.
I appreciate the biz goyard...I sincerely do :)