- 10-30-2005, 01:00 PM
- 10-30-2005, 01:21 PM
It is a transdermal carrier with a very common, effective formula that can be used with those androgens. There are others as well, with greater concentration capacity, and reputed greater absorption, depending upon ones budget.
10-30-2005, 01:35 PM
10-30-2005, 01:48 PM
10-31-2005, 12:59 AM
I'd say to kick it up abit, add maybe .25ml each of DMSO and BA..
It'll be warm, might even turn the surface red for abit, but it'll go where you want it..
10-31-2005, 06:29 AM
0.25ml of each per bottle of penetrate? Isn't BA supposed to deliver the product locally. Is it still a good idea to add it in a systemic mix?
10-31-2005, 12:44 PM
I have used Penetrate on two different occasions and though it seems to have been effective, I hated the fact that I had to put so much on to get an effective dosage. Next time I'm going with Phlogel. Less can be used, the absorbtion percentage is supposedly higher and it doesn't dry out your skin like the alcohol based Penetrate can. Don't get me wrong, the Penetrate did what it was supposed to, but I'm just sharing an unbiased view.
10-31-2005, 01:25 PM
10-31-2005, 01:55 PM
I made some goop by mixing phlojel and a homemade "penetrate" which worked nicely too. More "mad scientist" ****...
10-31-2005, 02:05 PM
LOL bro yeah , im used to making injectables tbh all this transdermal style is new to me but am willing to give it a wirlOriginally Posted by milwood
Similar Forum Threads
- By ich1ban in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-21-2008, 10:46 AM
- By stryder in forum NutraplanetReplies: 20Last Post: 11-20-2004, 07:19 PM
- By Odessa14 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 22Last Post: 10-30-2004, 08:15 PM
- By ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday in forum NutraplanetReplies: 0Last Post: 10-30-2004, 06:16 AM
- By chosen5 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 07-30-2003, 10:18 AM