NutraPlanet PENETRATE

k man

Awards
Is this any good for a transdermal carrier so say test or EQ base ?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is a transdermal carrier with a very common, effective formula that can be used with those androgens. There are others as well, with greater concentration capacity, and reputed greater absorption, depending upon ones budget.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
couldn't tell ya. check with their customer service contact on their board.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'd say to kick it up abit, add maybe .25ml each of DMSO and BA.. ;)

It'll be warm, might even turn the surface red for abit, but it'll go where you want it.. :thumbsup:

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
0.25ml of each per bottle of penetrate? Isn't BA supposed to deliver the product locally. Is it still a good idea to add it in a systemic mix?

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I have used Penetrate on two different occasions and though it seems to have been effective, I hated the fact that I had to put so much on to get an effective dosage. Next time I'm going with Phlogel. Less can be used, the absorbtion percentage is supposedly higher and it doesn't dry out your skin like the alcohol based Penetrate can. Don't get me wrong, the Penetrate did what it was supposed to, but I'm just sharing an unbiased view.

k man

Awards
I'd say to kick it up abit, add maybe .25ml each of DMSO and BA.. ;)

It'll be warm, might even turn the surface red for abit, but it'll go where you want it.. :thumbsup:
thanks bro i will deffo try that

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I made some goop by mixing phlojel and a homemade "penetrate" which worked nicely too. More "mad scientist" ****...

k man

Awards
I made some goop by mixing phlojel and a homemade "penetrate" which worked nicely too. More "mad scientist" ****...
LOL bro yeah , im used to making injectables tbh all this transdermal style is new to me but am willing to give it a wirl :thumbsup: