SNS products

mitch911

Awards
do these actually compare to the anobolic extreme sd an pp? i see the price is pretty reduced if it is the same compound

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
do these actually compare to the anobolic extreme sd an pp? i see the price is pretty reduced if it is the same compound
Mdrol is the same as SD but the Mplex is quite less effective than Phera-Plex.

mitch911

Awards
should i just play it by cycle and bump up the dose to make up for less effectiveness its like 30bucks for 90tabs as appossed to like 39 for 60

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
should i just play it by cycle and bump up the dose to make up for less effectiveness its like 30bucks for 90tabs as appossed to like 39 for 60
Bump up a methyl dosage? Your body I would not. Just like everything in life you get what you pay for.

mitch911

Awards
ok i read that u said that it is very similar to the Emax ..and i was going to get that aswell so i guess il just stick with that ...srry for the q's just deciding what to order right now to try some things out over the years

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
Mdrol is the same as SD but the Mplex is quite less effective than Phera-Plex.
****.... i just ordered methyl-plex.

did you notice this by trying both, or is this something you heard?

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
I'm considering the MDrol. Good price, but I've never heard of these guys.. I don't want this to be like BigSmith said, you get what you pay for...

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
****.... i just ordered methyl-plex.

did you notice this by trying both, or is this something you heard?
I am the owner of AX, but they will also not deny that it is a mix if you ask SNS. I have tested it and it is a fact.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
So it's much more like Emax than Pheraplex?

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
I am the owner of AX, but they will also not deny that it is a mix if you ask SNS. I have tested it and it is a fact.
so its a mix of 2-ene and 3-ene....

that sucks. the product description says 10mg 2-ene

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
so its a mix of 2-ene and 3-ene....

that sucks. the product description says 10mg 2-ene
No its just 2-ene (which is our tradename) but it is a mix of 5a and 5b. The 5b is very weak.

Phera-Plex is 100% 5a which is why it took so long to release it.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No its just 2-ene (which is our tradename) but it is a mix of 5a and 5b. The 5b is very weak.

Is Emax 5b? People said its pretty good.

sergeant

Awards

How would gains compare to PP? E-max.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So emax isnt as good as pheraplex then? hhmmm hopefully i react good to it.
Emax is good **** don't worry. I used to use all kinds of goodies such as anadrol and dbol but decided it wasn't worth getting in trouble for. For what its worth I'd pic emax over dbol. I have used it alone and stacked with max lmg. I recommend stacking it with max lmg. Strange I don't see any post about max lmg but I gives awesome gains when stacked wich is great because its not methylated.