New HOT Clearance Items!

  1. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    38
    Posts
    3,987
    Rep Power
    47055
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    45.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    New HOT Clearance Items!


    We are clearing out the Prostanozol and Emax LMG. Once items are sold out that's it. Prices are marked down to cost or below.

    All sales are final: no refunds or exchanges.

  2. Pityin' fools since '81
    chasec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,220
    Rep Power
    749
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    76.5%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    great deal; too bad i've got 20g stanozonol in my fridge.
  3. New Member
    stinkfinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    175
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    68.55%

    I ordered yesterday but it has not shipped yet. Do I get the discount? #6579
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    wheels's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    638
    Rep Power
    439
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    7.45%

    Thumbs up hello stryder


    Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    We are clearing out the Prostanozol and Emax LMG. Once items are sold out that's it. Prices are marked down to cost or below.
    All sales are final: no refunds or exchanges.
    Will ultra hotter and lean xtreme be added to the pre-ban list ? if so will you be having a clearance sale for these items also ?
  5. Board Supporter
    bigblank69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    198
    Rep Power
    272
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    40.39%

    I think the ban will only hit Prostan, Emax, SD, M1P, Finigenx, with a warning that similar products will share the same fate as will the companies that market them.
  6. Registered User
    Beelzebub's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,688
    Rep Power
    12754
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    73.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bigblank69
    I think the ban will only hit Prostan, Emax, SD, M1P, Finigenx, with a warning that similar products will share the same fate as will the companies that market them.
    that's the way i understand it as well. ATD shouldn't be ousted, but i'm sure it will be eventually. nothing better to do in congress than **** with the supplement industry. wonder how much bigpharma is paying them for this.
  7. Board Supporter
    GuardDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    380
    Rep Power
    325
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    66.16%

    Crap, is all the neurostim and ice gone from clearance? I was hoping it would hold up a little longer until I can order it.

    Pretty bad when you can't even afford clearance items until a good payday. LOL
  8. Registered User
    shootmeagain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    476
    Rep Power
    369
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    85.59%

    Just a heads up... the Prostanozol pictured is the ALRI 90ct version... but what is being offered by Nutraplanet is (apparently) the Anabolic Xtreme 60ct version. (The product info plainly says 60ct so this is not a knock on Nutraplanet by any means.. just a mention since the product pictured is the older 90ct version.)
  9. Senior Member
    Outside Backer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,629
    Rep Power
    89669
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    82.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    stryder good job man i ordered alot of stuff from you yesterday and i got an email this am saying your crediting me back the diff for my emax


    top notch quality right there
  10. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    38
    Posts
    3,987
    Rep Power
    47055
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    45.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by shootmeagain
    Just a heads up... the Prostanozol pictured is the ALRI 90ct version... but what is being offered by Nutraplanet is (apparently) the Anabolic Xtreme 60ct version. (The product info plainly says 60ct so this is not a knock on Nutraplanet by any means.. just a mention since the product pictured is the older 90ct version.)
    Thanks for the head's up...going to fix that now
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ready for some new, hot products???
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 11:14 AM
  2. MRS AGELESS new hot or not pics
    By AGELESS in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-18-2006, 07:02 PM
  3. New Legal Gear Items
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-18-2005, 02:08 PM
Log in
Log in