Halodrol

  1. Halodrol


    any plans to carry Halodrol by Gaspari? additionally what is the time line and price on the Methoxy TRN?

    Mr.50


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50
    any plans to carry Halodrol by Gaspari? additionally what is the time line and price on the Methoxy TRN?

    Mr.50
    bumpity bump! just about to ask this myself.

  3. We're all curious. We're all addicts! (I am, otherwise I wouldn't be waiting around to hear about a new Gaspari thing.)

    whether I'll pay for it or not is another thing, but just my curiousity has me concerned.

    (just kidding....nobody get bent out of shape, please!)
    •   
       


  4. The TRN is $39.99 and is due to arrive by next weekend. The presale for it's already on. The Halo should be arriving sometime this week. Will let you know when I hear something more concrete.

  5. Exactly What i NEEDED to know!Thanks!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    The TRN is $39.99 and is due to arrive by next weekend. The presale for it's already on. The Halo should be arriving sometime this week. Will let you know when I hear something more concrete.
    Excellent. Just in time for Halloween

  7. How much is your Halodrol going to be?TIA

  8. I'm still waiting for the new methylated rat poison!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MrSkullCrusher
    How much is your Halodrol going to be?TIA
    Still not sure yet...

  10. does anybody know if the stuff is any good?
  11. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    Still not sure yet...
    I was hopeing you would presale this item too!It should be out anytme correct?Thanks for answering all the ?s Stryder!I really like ordering from NP!
    Superfast delivery!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by MrSkullCrusher
    I was hopeing you would presale this item too!It should be out anytme correct?Thanks for answering all the ?s Stryder!I really like ordering from NP!
    Superfast delivery!
    *Bump* I'm just trying to get my Xmas shopping for myself done early this year

  13. people are saying its toxic as hell anyone know if they are guessing? any comparisons?

  14. Bump. I would guess that if it is close to halotestin, it would be better than SD, but would my liver work when its all said and done? Any more info on how good it is, and how toxic?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Halodrol-50
    By TURUGBY in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-04-2006, 11:19 PM
  2. Halodrol-50 : active ingredient revealed
    By turkish in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 177
    Last Post: 03-15-2006, 12:23 AM
  3. thoughts on Gaspari Halodrol???
    By RipdnTxs2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 11-14-2005, 06:55 PM
  4. thoughts on Gaspari Halodrol???
    By RipdnTxs2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-27-2005, 01:47 PM
Log in
Log in