HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US...BUT YOU CAN KEEP THE GIFTS ;)

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Happy Birthday To Us...but You Can Keep The Gifts ;)

NutraPlanet is proud to announce it's one year anniversary! In appreciation for an awesome 12 months, we are offering some LOW prices on your favorite lines:

Designer Supplements
PrimaForce/Scivation
ALRI

Also, all orders of $200 or more, receive $10 off with the coupon code: "one-year" (all lower case, no spaces, no quotation marks). The sale and the "multi-use" coupon are good until the end of October.

Also be eligible for free giveaways such as gymbags courtesy of Scivation when you purchase PrimaForce/Scivation products (while supplies last).

We've got a good supply of samples and eager to give them away, so don't be surprised if they run out before the end of the month :D

The past 12 months have been amazing, and we couldn't be where we are right now without the help of all of our loyal customers and the AWESOME AM community!!! I want to personally thank Bobo for allowing me to sponsor such an incredible board, all the great companies that I am proud to partner with, and the patronage of all you guys placing your trust in me and my company. I am truly honored, humbled, and blessed...thank you!

Last edited:

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
Once again...

You ARE the man! Thanks Sam!

O14

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
glad to support the planet! Great service, prices and interaction on the board. Small wonder NP is blowing up---quality counts! Props to Sam and his gang!

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
how do you get entered into the give-aways? :head:

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
any ETA on LX? I like the price, but it's out of stock!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Gotta love the saved shopping cart.. All set for payday! :thumbsup:

Stryder, any chance you'll get more Chizled? I was the one who emailed you last week about it.. ;)

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
Happy birthday !!!!! all the best in your business...

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
how do you get entered into the give-aways? :head:
Give aways for the gym bags will be randomly selected from orders containing PrimaForce or Scivation products. We don't have enough to send out to everyone (unfortunately) but samples will be dished out while they last.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Gotta love the saved shopping cart.. All set for payday! :thumbsup:

Stryder, any chance you'll get more Chizled? I was the one who emailed you last week about it.. ;)
Emailed ALRI and will let you know what I find out. ;)

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Still no ETA on the Lean Xtreme. If I find anything out, I'll let you guys know. If it arrives after the sale, I'll run a 2 week courtesy sale and honor the pricing.

Grmlock

Awards
  • Established
I may have missed something, but what is the "multi-use coupon"?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I may have missed something, but what is the "multi-use coupon"?
For orders $200 or more (before shipping costs) you can type in the coupon code: one-year

This will take off an additional $10 off your order. This coupon can be used as many times until the end of the month.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Still no ETA on the Lean Xtreme. If I find anything out, I'll let you guys know. If it arrives after the sale, I'll run a 2 week courtesy sale and honor the pricing.
thanks!

Redeemer

Awards
Stryder

I just ordered roughly $300 from Nutra before reading this post and did not enter the coupon code. Is there anything you can do for me?

Order # is 6412

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like another Birthday coming out...Hmm, I wonder what we have planned THIS year?

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
The links arent working for me and I dont see the sale prices. If the prices have been adjusted and dont show as sale prices, I apologize for the confusion. Thanks.
This thread is from last year.
cc

z28man

Awards
  • Established
Wow, that's what I get for trying to look at things quickly while at work. Enought of that, back to work for me! Thanks for the heads up.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The links arent working for me and I dont see the sale prices. If the prices have been adjusted and dont show as sale prices, I apologize for the confusion. Thanks.
:jaw:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for the confusion.

Maybe it's time for a new thread, instead.

z28man

Awards
  • Established
What's the big deal?! I have a few seconds here and a few seconds there to get on here during the day at work. I do my best to not do stupid things like this but when you are trying to get things done extremely quickly and not get fired for playing on the internet, crap happens...:jaw:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
thebigt Forum Suggestions and News 6
thebigt General Chat 13
The Solution Supplements 14
MidwestBeast Evomuse 19
kboxer7 General Chat 15