Spike from Biotest

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
god i hope not spike is the worst thing ever.

go to bb.com and search my fuuk biotest thread

or search spike flu

i really thought i was gonna die with 103 fever

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
I got the promo pack from Biotest and used 1 cap a day for 3 days and then 2 caps per day, prior to workout. Frankly, if it did anything, I couldn't tell.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I liked my sample pack. 2 caps made me feel good during a workout.

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It took my forever to get my samples from them, and I almost threw them out because of all the negative reviews. I liked mine pretty well, and even considered buying some, may still. I think you can only get it from biotest though?

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The only thing I would WARN people about spike is that if you have a cold coming on/or perhaps are around people who are sick and you are getting run down (have a high potential of getting sick), try to watch your spike use. IMO spike works soo well that I don't really notice how tired or run down I am at times and by then I crash. Otherwise I love it for exams, classes, or just to kill anxiety and make me more social.

Jblake

Awards
I really liked the old version in the yellow and black caps, but the new big honkin yellow tabs seem to pale in comparison. I wonder if it could be because of their magical nano-dispersion system. The old kind seemed to kick way harder and longer. I like the stuff better than AMP to tell you the truth.

LarryN77

Awards
The only thing I would WARN people about spike is that if you have a cold coming on/or perhaps are around people who are sick and you are getting run down (have a high potential of getting sick), try to watch your spike use. IMO spike works soo well that I don't really notice how tired or run down I am at times and by then I crash. Otherwise I love it for exams, classes, or just to kill anxiety and make me more social.
Hey man, did Spike really help you to like overcome your anxiety and make you more social? I have social anxiety and i am always on the lookout for a supplement that will help me.

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am usually a pretty big skeptic of the Biotest products. I have to say however that I have used spike a few days now and I love it. I find it to be a very clean stimulant without jitters and little crash.