Cissus

bigmontel

225lbs of chewed bubble gum
Awards
they told me next friday...i don't know if he ment OCT 9th or OCT 16..

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Heard from ceosm that it's due to arrive next week, so I am hoping by next weekend or sometime the following week...

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
so would that be this weekend? The 15th?:stick:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just heard word from USP and we should be getting it this coming Tuesday or Wednesday.

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
I guess dork isn't any worse than what they call me here @ work when they see my Wal Mart bag full of bottles.. Junkey.:icon_lol:

But seriously folks.... :) when you getting more Lean Extreme in from DS?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bad news, the Cissus still has not arrived due to a delay with raw materials. No update on ETA. Hopefully will have an update in the next couple days. Will keep you eager gentlemen updated...

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
yeah, I know.. sucks. Stryder, what do you have as a replacement for Lean Extreme?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah, I know.. sucks. Stryder, what do you have as a replacement for Lean Extreme?
Got a product coming in by SNS. I believe it's called Reduce. Will let you know when it's up on the site.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ive heard retain from AX suggested as an adequate replacement.

rockstar6181

Awards
Got a product coming in by SNS. I believe it's called Reduce. Will let you know when it's up on the site.
Awesome! I was hoping NP would carry some of there products! This looks a good product and a good sub for LX as I belive its same thing basically.