Wonderful company to do buiness with

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
As a first time customer I was impressed with both the speed of processing & shipping of my order and the emailed status updates.

I received an email of my invoice, within minutes another email to let me know it was processing and within 40 minutes of my initial purchase an email letting me know my order was shipped with the tracking number!

The item received was the item ordered. No problems...a sample of protein powder was even thrown in.

Thanks NutraPlanet. I WILL be ordering a lot more stuff from you guys.

stinkfinger

Awards
Nutraplanet has the best customer service of any company I have ever deal with!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys :thumbsup: I really appreciate it!

It's always nice to hear sincere compliments from satisfied customers :)

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My experiences with Nutraplanet have been excellent. It is a pleasure doing business with you.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dito to everything.

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
I join the others. Very good services... Even to France, very fast...

Kris4153

Kris4153

Awards
  • Established
I would also like to congratulate stryder on one hell of a company! Nutraplanet is the best online retailer with excelent prices/service! 99.99% of the time nutraplanet will get my money! :thumbsup:

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
Awesome deals with quick delivery!What more can you ask for?
Keep up the great service!:clap2:

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I placed my first order with u guys and got it in two freakin days, that is just awesome. I may have to order all my supps, here from now on. Thank u,

THE GREATEST

I'm Hungry
Awards
Sam's the man...he's gotten a lot of well deserved business from me...not one complaint yet

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
Dude stop complementing Nutraplanet. They know they are THE BEST and cant be touched, and have the best prices, fastest service, newest products, best customer service, buffest sales reps... uh i mean...

jk NP kicks some serious ass though.

itza2mer

Awards
Add me to the list of happy customers! I've ordered twice from them, and both times they've sent out my orders on the same day I placed them, and I've received them within 2-3 days. Quality products, fair shipping charges. Highly recommended!

enimity

Awards
Damn you sam for your cheap prices and fast service, I mean its just to tempting. I just checked my order history and in the last 6 months I have spent almost $1900 at np alone.

Sam any chance of getting some kind of loyalty reward system happening?

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
BIG BUMP.

Ordered yesterday, recieved package today. Even got the samples I asked for. Thanks.

Edit: In addition to the above comments, I have ordered from at least 8 different companies in the past and NutraPlanet is by far the best, customer service wise. And I can only think of one other place (DPS) that either beats or matches them price wise. Keep up the great work.

DaWarw

Awards
Is USPS just shipping incredibly slow now? Because it still doesn't register my tracking number and I still haven't received my packaged when I ordered last Sunday. Damn USPS. Do they deliver tommorrow?

But good job on processing and shipping my order early Monday morn.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
I did big business w/ Bulk Nutrition, and always impressed by their speed and selection.

Stryder beat 'em on all points - NutraPlanet is my first stop, now, every time!

itza2mer

Awards
Is USPS just shipping incredibly slow now? Because it still doesn't register my tracking number and I still haven't received my packaged when I ordered last Sunday. Damn USPS. Do they deliver tommorrow?

But good job on processing and shipping my order early Monday morn.
I live in Florida, and everytime I order and it's shipped USPS, it usually arrives 2 days later. However, the order I placed this week, which was shipped out on Tues. hasn't arrived yet. I think the Post Office is running running way behind this week. I haven't received any mail at all in 2 days, which is very unusual. I believe they always deliver mail on Christmas Eve and New Years Eve (but not on Christmas Day or New Years Day), so they should be delivering mail on Saturday.

And I agree with the previous post: If I ever needed supplements shipped out really fast I always used Bulk Nutrition/1fast400, that is until I found Nutraplanet. Bulk Nutrition is fast, but Nutraplanet is even faster.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Sam's my number one guy when it come to supps. The best all around.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
re: mail deliveries during Christmas week - yes, they are just incredibly slow EVERY CHRISTMAS WEEK. Nature of the game, like finding parking at the mall (try it tomorrow & you'll see what I mean). Don't damn USPS for it, it's the millions of households that are mailing **** this week!

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Use Fed-Ex next time. It's faster, cheaper and more reliable. Haven't you guys been watching the commercials on TV?

akadnyce

akadnyce

Awards
Great Customer Service...

Sam, thanks for the quick response to my order! I received it today and I'm a very happy customer!