PowerFULL NOW IN STOCK!

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Holy crap...that WAS fast...45 bucks is still a descent price...I'll probably be buyin some more soon..nice.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Boing! Got mine. I'm a sucker for new toys.

Rumor has it that PoweFULL is almost out of stock...just rumor:}

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
I have been a lurker here for a year or so after getting sick of some stuff that goes on over at bb.com. I ordered my PowerFULL on October 1st and the status of my order is "processing". Does that mean it was out of stock when i ordered it?

My order number is #5971 if that matters.

thanks

Ryan

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey Ryan, thank you for the order!

We have been having technical difficulties with the USPS site and have been unable to print shipping labels.

We had to manually process all orders at the PO which slowed us down a bit, but your order went out today and you should be receiving it within 2-3 business days.

Thank you for your patience :)

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
WOW...talk about quick shipping! I got it today...and it had 133 caps!! wahoo!! free caps free caps free caps....ya ya

Ryno

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
Anyone on PCT that got shut down hard has got to give this stuff a go. Period.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Anyone on PCT that got shut down hard has got to give this stuff a go. Period.
thanks for the input. I have not seen much feedback on this stuff. I'm going to give it a whirl starting next week pct from emax.

IRISHRYG

Board Supporter
Awards
where do you see how many bottles are left in stock,,,sorry if this is an obvious question, but i cant find it

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
where do you see how many bottles are left in stock,,,sorry if this is an obvious question, but i cant find it
Try ordering 16, 17, 18, bottles until the computer tells you they're out of stock.