4 hydroxy D

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
any plans to carry it? ALRI's new upcoming product.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If ALRI comes out with a new product, I'm on it :D

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
there is not much from their site but someone speculated that it might be the hydroxy tren they were talking about. there is another thread about it I just dont remember which forum.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
No, its supposed to be like D-Bol that won't aromatize or cause bloat.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
they upped the age to 21 i see, maybe it will be on the bottle too.

Ghosting

they upped the age to 21 i see, maybe it will be on the bottle too.
Sad that they base age on how suppresive it is to the HPTA, I would think all exogenous hormones would be bad on a developing endocrine system, but IDK.

Ghosting

Here is the latest info I could dig up. A friend of mine PM'd me, so I dont know which forum it came from.

17a-methyl-4-hydroxy-4,9-dien-3-one?

they must mean 17a-methyl-4,17b-dihydroxy-4,9-dien-3-one

in which case it might be good. but suppressive of course like all similar 19-nors

you should all know by now that there can be no steroids that are "stronger" than anyother (when administered at their ideal dose).....

......just ones with better side effects/potency profile at the active dose

and for now, the best ones are still prescription

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Someone should be able to get the raws, though.

Maybe this will show up under a different brand name, too.

rayballs03

Awards
The 4AD hydroxy is no longer (check their website), i am bummed. But their Methoxy-TRN will be out this week. I have a full write-up on it and it is impressive.

90 caps
Serv:1 cap
1 cap 3 x a day.
17-b-Methoxy-Trienbolone

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Bump for info on the methoxy-tren.

Have any of you checked the chem suppliers for 4-AD Hydroxy?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Boy if they came out with that tren product, you better beleive im gonna snatch me up a quick few bottles of that. Hopefully some women dont come along and fvck it up!

Truck 44

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I hope this is available soon, wonder what nutraplanet's price will be.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So ALR is really going to bring this one to the market? I can't believe it. By the way where did you get the great info?

The 4AD hydroxy is no longer (check their website), i am bummed. But their Methoxy-TRN will be out this week. I have a full write-up on it and it is impressive.

90 caps
1 cap 3 x a day.
17-b-Methoxy-Trienbolone

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established

90 caps
1 cap 3 x a day.
17-b-Methoxy-Trienbolone
yeah, where did you get this information?

rayballs03

Awards
yeah, where did you get this information?
I run a Supplement store in Arizona and deal with ALRI direct, so i get some good info regarding their new products.
I hope to have some info on their Primed soon.

Velo

Awards
It is (Methoxy-TRN) on Nutraplanet web site. The link is:

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Dayum... That **** sounds good! I'm anxious to read some logs on this stuff. Good find.

SonnyTheBull

SonnyTheBull

Awards
Looks like it's two parts:

Methoxy-TRN (Stack One)

Methoxy-TST (Stack Two)

Can't wait for more info...:woohoo:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea i dont think it was ever in stock, lets just hope alri can get this out before the FDA or some whore comes along and knock it off.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
:toofunny: Says the **** is like eleventy billion times more powerful than real juice and the first thing that comes to mind is "what can I stack it with?!!!" Wow... No wonder congress doesn't want people selling this ****. I guess people tend to think "Just because I CAN buy it legally now, and it's only in pills, I can take however much I want, stacked with whatever I want!!!" :food:

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
:toofunny: Says the **** is like eleventy billion times more powerful than real juice and the first thing that comes to mind is "what can I stack it with?!!!" Wow... No wonder congress doesn't want people selling this ****. I guess people tend to think "Just because I CAN buy it legally now, and it's only in pills, I can take however much I want, stacked with whatever I want!!!" :food:
Are you running for office? No, I understand what you are saying, but the point behind this one in terms of safety is the lack of the methylation. And when you can make an effective product that is void of the cause of most of the issues associated with oral administration, that is definitly a good thing. Granted, my first train of thought was not what I could stack it with either, lol.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Are you running for office? No, I understand what you are saying, but the point behind this one in terms of safety is the lack of the methylation. And when you can make an effective product that is void of the cause of most of the issues associated with oral administration, that is definitly a good thing. Granted, my first train of thought was not what I could stack it with either, lol.
Yeah, it's a great thing that it's not methylated, definitely. My post was a reply to BMW's post... And yes I'm running for office...

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
... And yes I'm running for office...
F'ing awesome man. No I totally understand where you are coming from....my thing is that Uncle Sam is just eventually gonna push athletes right back to the black market. They are essentially trading superdrol for anadrol....

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
F'ing awesome man. No I totally understand where you are coming from....my thing is that Uncle Sam is just eventually gonna push athletes right back to the black market. They are essentially trading superdrol for anadrol....
I'm running for the position of "most badass muthafucka this side of mars" :lol:

I hear ya bro, that's exactly what we were talking about in one of the news & articles threads earlier :)

Velo

Awards
Perhaps stryder can chime in on when Methoxy-TRN will be in stock.

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
anybody think this is the same thing as 4-hydroxy d?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I run a Supplement store in Arizona and deal with ALRI direct, so i get some good info regarding their new products.
I hope to have some info on their Primed soon.

Where abouts in AZ, Ray? I'm in Flagstaff.

Sounds like an interesting compound.

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
Strange that they pulled 4-Hydroxy yet are releasing this new one???

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think its mostly because a lot of people still dont know about this and as far as i know its not on there website.

rayballs03

Awards
Where abouts in AZ, Ray? I'm in Flagstaff.

Sounds like an interesting compound.[/QUO

Six different locations in Arizona: Prescott Valley,Mesa,Scottsdale,Awatukee,Glendale
and Paradise Valley.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
If you read the description and look between the lines...

The Anabolic Steroid Control Act now states, in part...
"(A) The term 'anabolic steroid' means any drug or hormonal substance, chemically and pharmacologically related to testosterone (other than estrogens, progestins, corticosteroids, and dehydroepiandrosterone"

"Due to Methoxy-TRN™ possessing a progestin structure"

can anyone say loop hole?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Speaking of which, not to hijack, but Size do you have any info on Regeneration X? I am very interested and I have not gotten an e-mail back frm Leon at ALRI. I am interested becasue I am trying to stay off the hormonal products for a while.

ALRI is full of new stuff. :)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
the point behind this one in terms of safety is the lack of the methylation. And when you can make an effective product that is void of the cause of most of the issues associated with oral administration, that is definitly a good thing..
Not really.. Methylation does not imply toxicity right out the gate.. The level of toxicity depends on the analogue accepting the modification.. I'm quite sure (or maybe somewhat close) that making Oxandrolone (Anavar) a 1-methyl like proviron, it may have the same action or a weaker one, and little to no hepatoxic activity.. Oxymetholone or methandrostenolone may also weaken, remember the properties change with the position of the bond on the steran nucleus.. ;)

I may know something sometimes.. :ntome:

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
True, True Pete. I was just making the over generalization to 99% of the designer steroid analogs that have been released with methylation, all have shown farely how levels of liver toxicity. BTW, wish you could have been at the O brother. Good times...

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
Well all I'm gonna say is god bless progestin's.