Maca extract?

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
Hi Stryder

Any chance of u getting some Maca Extract? Just got back from Spain, and now almost ready to put my order in. Also wondering with X-Factor, have u got any of the old bottles left and how much would you sell 1 for, now that ppl after the new ones. Basically, I only need 1 of the old ones, as I have two of those, and only need one more for a full cycle. There's a few other things I'll also order. Email me at [email protected] if u want. cheers

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think I have 1 left. Will check and see and shoot you and email and let you know for sure...

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
Gracias amigo, also let me know about the Maca.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We carry the Maca by NOW but don't have the bulk powder. If I get enough requests I may pick some up. Only problem with bulk powders is that I have to order so much it's not worth it for me if I don't have the demand.

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
do u think it's as potent as the bulk? also, please let me know about X Factor.

ps dou know if it's ok to take X Factor with ALCAR and ALA?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Will let you know Monday about the original X Factor. In regards to the Maca extract, I'm not sure if it's as potent or not. I'm not seeing a standardization percentage on the extract.

As far as the ALCAR and the ALA, I don't think it will be a problem with the X Factor, but you shouldn't take it with EFA's as their anti-inflammatory effect will negate the effects of X Factor.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I've used the Now Maca before and it seems the same as the stuff I got in bulk from Imperial Gold a while ago. Energy increase, increase in ejaculate, libido, the whole deal. I'm actually using it right now with fenugreek. Definitely a good combo.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Maca and Fenugreek have definetly been my two best selling herbs lately.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Maca and Fenugreek have definetly been my two best selling herbs lately.
I love that combo and would definitely buy them in bulk powders. It's only a (short) matter of time before they catch on with everyone.

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Stryder, will wait for u on the X Factor. nd the Macca, well I'll be honest, it's to increase the already large load :dance:

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
Stryder never go it, can u send again to [email protected]. Also Stryder, could u send me my account log-on details to this email, as currently i would have my old work email where I no longer am.

cheers

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Resent the email...looks like the first posted email address was mistyped. Let me know if you still don't get it.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
are there any side effects fro longterm use of maca, or just any use of maca ?

blahblah192

Banned
Awards
maca is all natural and is pretty much a food. Peruvians use it in all sorts of foods they make. u cant od on maca so take as much as ya want.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bulk Maca (4:1) and a kickass Fenugreek extract coming soon.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm having lunch with this supplier today or tomorrow. I should have price by the weekend and materials maybe next 2 weeks, depending on stock.