Phenibu

  1. Superman
    Manu20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    4,076
    Rep Power
    2177
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    52.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Phenibu


    Hey stryder, just wondering if you or anyone had weighed out how much phenibut is in 1/4tsp or and size for that matter.

  2. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,980
    Rep Power
    26689
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    14.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Not yet, will weigh it out tomorrow and let you know.
  3. Superman
    Manu20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    4,076
    Rep Power
    2177
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    52.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Sounds good...thanks.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    XxCrisisxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    174
    Rep Power
    229
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    76%

    According to 1Fast, 670mgs per 1/4teaspoon
  5. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,980
    Rep Power
    26689
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    14.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Thanks XxCrisisxX
  6. Board Supporter
    Grifter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    213
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    23.35%

    Yeah, i was wondering how much i would be taking before i took it. Didn't have any measurements on it. But i was guessing same as 1fast
  7. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33560
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    82.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    how many mgs or grams are recommended to take in one serving?

    this will be my first time taking Phenibut

    also does phenibut and gaba interfere with one another..because i take gaba everyday i train

    is it ok to administor them on the same day? how about on opposite days? is there a time limit to wait intill i ingest phenibut because i dotn want to mess up myself if its a big risk or slight risk with my body, i want to know if Gaba and Phenibut interfere with one another
  8. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33560
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    82.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Does this measurement go for all powders?

    example i have taurine powder and does 1/4 teaspoon of taurine powder equal
    670 mgs?

    i think yes but you know what a question your not totally 100 % positive question is a smart question=) Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by XxCrisisxX
    According to 1Fast, 670mgs per 1/4teaspoon
  9. Advanced Member
    Rostam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    822
    Rep Power
    88262
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    94.1%

    No each powder has a specific density.
  10. Advanced Member
    wheels's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    638
    Rep Power
    435
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    4.74%

    Post hello smeton


    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea
    how many mgs or grams are recommended to take in one serving?

    this will be my first time taking Phenibut

    also does phenibut and gaba interfere with one another..because i take gaba everyday i train

    is it ok to administor them on the same day? how about on opposite days? is there a time limit to wait intill i ingest phenibut because i dotn want to mess up myself if its a big risk or slight risk with my body, i want to know if Gaba and Phenibut interfere with one another
    .Phenibut is a derivative of GABA I THINK THEY BOTH DO THE SAME THINK?
  11. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33560
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    82.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    No actually they do not. Both are similar , but Phenibut crooses the bbb , and phenibut increases something gaba doesnt i cant remeber the exact word. Its the same thing amphetimines increase, but to get a significant source of this one must administor alot of phenibut.

    so back on topic is one fourth teaspoon of pheibut equal to 650 mgs of phenibut?

    Stryder do you know?

    also do you know how to measure out the taurine?


    Quote Originally Posted by wheels
    .Phenibut is a derivative of GABA I THINK THEY BOTH DO THE SAME THINK?
  12. Advanced Member
    wheels's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    638
    Rep Power
    435
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    4.74%

    Thumbs down hello smeton


    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea
    No actually they do not. Both are similar , but Phenibut crooses the bbb , and phenibut increases something gaba doesnt i cant remeber the exact word. Its the same thing amphetimines increase, but to get a significant source of this one must administor alot of phenibut.

    so back on topic is one fourth teaspoon of pheibut equal to 650 mgs of phenibut?

    Stryder do you know?

    also do you know how to measure out the taurine?
    WELL WHEN YOU CAN REMEMBER THE WORD AS WELL AS FACT'S TO SUPPORT YOUR STATEMENT'S THAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THEN WHY WASTE MY TIME WITH EMPTY E-MAIL'S son
  13. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33560
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    82.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Lmaooo calm down stop screamign take some phenibut or did you forget to take your prozac

    actually i dnt have time to pull up the article and frankly i dont care i was trying to help but since your being a dick your on ignore.

    lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i get a kick out of the mindset of some of these people

    its sad. go rread some self help books Wheels you sound like you need them.If your interested dont be an ass and stop posting useless post and go look it up.son

    Bump on the Phenibut dose Nutraplanet or anyone that knows





    Quote Originally Posted by wheels
    WELL WHEN YOU CAN REMEMBER THE WORD AS WELL AS FACT'S TO SUPPORT YOUR STATEMENT'S THAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THEN WHY WASTE MY TIME WITH EMPTY E-MAIL'S son
  14. New Member
    anabolicfreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    125
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    28.2%

    If you guys are buying bulk powders why not spend the $20-$30 for a metric scale to measure them?
  15. Advanced Member
    wheels's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    638
    Rep Power
    435
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    4.74%

    Thumbs up hello smeton.


    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea
    Lmaooo calm down stop screamign take some phenibut or did you forget to take your prozac

    actually i dnt have time to pull up the article and frankly i dont care i was trying to help but since your being a dick your on ignore.

    lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i get a kick out of the mindset of some of these people

    its sad. go rread some self help books Wheels you sound like you need them.If your interested dont be an ass and stop posting useless post and go look it up.son

    Bump on the Phenibut dose Nutraplanet or anyone that knows
    THE ONLY THING THAT'S SAD IS YOUR SPELLING,SO WHY DON'T YOU GO TO WWW.SHEBOYS.COM WERE YOUR MOTHER/FATHER CAN TEACH YOU TO SPELL PROPERLY drag king.
  16. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,980
    Rep Power
    26689
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    14.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I just measured it out and I got 800 mg per 1/4 teaspoon. Although my quarter tsp was level put packed...another reason to invest in a scale to get the most accurate dosing.
  17. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33560
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    82.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Stryder or anyone who knows,

    do you know the general recommended dosage for a first time user...appoximentaly (sp) lol
  18. Ghosting
    Guest
    Ghosting's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea
    Lmaooo calm down stop screamign take some phenibut or did you forget to take your prozac

    actually i dnt have time to pull up the article and frankly i dont care i was trying to help but since your being a dick your on ignore.

    lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i get a kick out of the mindset of some of these people

    its sad. go rread some self help books Wheels you sound like you need them.If your interested dont be an ass and stop posting useless post and go look it up.son

    Bump on the Phenibut dose Nutraplanet or anyone that knows
    LMAO. Smeton_yea is right, gaba doesnt pass the BBB, it is a total scam.
  19. Ghosting
    Guest
    Ghosting's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by wheels
    THE ONLY THING THAT'S SAD IS YOUR SPELLING,SO WHY DON'T YOU GO TO WWW.SHEBOYS.COM WERE YOUR MOTHER/FATHER CAN TEACH YOU TO SPELL PROPERLY drag king.
    Desperation = attacking ones spelling then a link to tranny site implying thats what they are into. In caps. Sad.
  

  
 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in